What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

ace - new jeans?

No, they are a pair I got at H&M a while back, just wanting to switch it up a bit.

I really like the fit of these though with the tapered legs.

I would love a pair of good dry denim in a similar fit.

Ace.

is it just me or does it seem like cheapmuther has cycled through all the clothes he owns and is now posting the same fits from the past?? kind of boring and redundant.....

really? i just bought the shirt at the thrift store... first time wearing it.

anyways... i only have a limited number of things... and i like to post what im wearing... kinda a routine... get some coffee, go outside to have a smoke, and take a pic. if its boring and redundant, sorry... i really dont give a fuck.

anyways... i only have a limited number of things... and i like to post what im wearing... kinda a routine... get some coffee, go outside to have a smoke, and take a pic. if its boring and redundant, sorry... i really dont give a fuck.

Cheap, I like your style, and I think part of that is that you don't own 1 million articles of clothes. Keep it simple.

bah, fuck em all cheap.

pour moi!

carl, I see your shemagh and raise your plum dAnks with my Hulk Highs!

kidding but really suede dunk highs are like the only dunks worth buying ever...

hm m 65

olive shemagh

Supreme

Petty Bourjoisie Jerkoffs

Nike Dunk "Hulk" highs

2h4x5xw.jpg

cheers!

is it just me or does it seem like cheapmuther has cycled through all the clothes he owns and is now posting the same fits from the past?? kind of boring and redundant.....

Finally, someone eles who has a different outfit for every day of the year. I thought I was alone for a minute.

Braidkid has always been posting sharp looking stuff, keep it up man.

Really nice shirt doctorgnar.

Despite what I think about your fit, I think that the way you continue posting your fits unapologetically really says something dcrevolution40 (what it actually says is still a mystery).

cheap is like agassi, like fine wine. when he first started posting, everyone was on his jock...but I was like, "it's ok". now i see him kill it every day with his fits. another one of the underappreciated posters. fuck the haters cheap, you did good

You could say the same thing about hap or for that matter everyone who posts daily, or almost daily. Doesn't make their style any worse though... as witnessed by the number of people who picked them in top 5 best dressed on SuFu.

yeah, same shit for me too most of the times, but i thought this thread is called waywt, different clothes are not required...

-rep for the hater...

hell fucking yeah.

Rye GB, welcome to the future. Bout time you started posting over here. Killin it today.

Carl, ill bet its still fucking freezing though....nice outfit buddy.

Who? dope outfit, not feelin the shoes but the rest is fantastic.

everyone else theanks for rep and comments!

Who? dope outfit, not feelin the shoes but the rest is fantastic.

Thanks, yeah it has been a real struggle finding shoes that like lately. I want to get some boots but I haven't seen any that I can pull off... and the ones I like I cant afford.