What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

no doubt.. she's/the hair's sorta got that "indie" vibe.

but indie in a good way, not indie in a hyper-elitist fuckwad sort of way (sorry, i've got an indie kid complex from working at a college radio station)

and i've got to echo the sentiments that more girls should rock andrew and will_i_am's gf's styles at my school. it'd be a whole lot more fun for me to go to campus.

do u guys wear your dopes shit EVRY day? cuz i kno i cant be the only one who gets nervous about walkin around everyday in exclusive kicks, raw deinim, and dope tee's?? u kno, ruinig shit or whatever???

sorry but its a newbie question lol

im also asking ^^^ this cuz its discouraging when u go to class w/ people who dont know ANYTHING and are pretty much wearing gym clothes, pajamas, or some other lame ass college bullshit lol

do u guys wear your dopes shit EVRY day? cuz i kno i cant be the only one who gets nervous about walkin around everyday in exclusive kicks, raw deinim, and dope tee's?? u kno, ruinig shit or whatever???

sorry but its a newbie question lol

whats the point of owning it if you dont rock it?

true lol.

i jsut get caught up in "o fuk it nobody's heard of this stuff so i might as well save it for the weekend" lol

So you only rock to impress others?

I admit I do that sometimes too but mostly you shoul wear shit for yourself and coz you appreciate it. Besides even if no-one knows the brands at least you can do a good silhouette/color combo - everyone can appreciate that. And do you really wanna be the same as everyone else in your class? That`s kinda weird coz spending a lot of money on unknown gear is usually done by the buyer to set themselves apart from the masses.

First dress up party of the year is always a good one...

The Champagne Of Beers (5.50 for a 12 pack of bottles...best fucking deal around)

Agnes B Blazer

H&M Shirt

Jil Sander Tie

Petulant Bystanding Jabberwockies

Via Spagia Chelseas

have the pbj's streched out after that first wash?