What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Thanks R&S, seenmy and champagne!

Seenmy, I think you are talking about the p500s. These are the other model P&b made for supreme. I never managed to get a pair of the p500s in my size :(

Better shot of them:

img4792tp3.jpg

MY GOD...those are way to damn fresh.

Anyone with a 9-10 get at me!

i asked a while ago in evolution if i should, and the response was resoundingly against, so I didn't...what makes you think I did? The crazy lap/thigh fades came from studying too much in indian sit position...see the XXX post in denim....

Cause it looks like it..?

I have to jump in on the chatting for a second, I agree that the fade looked very unnatural compared to the fading elsewhere on the jeans.

those areas starting fading before anywhere else did, I think because of the way I sit when wearing them. the fades are just along the creases that pop up when i'm seated like that. I was inside for a large portion of the summer studying math, commonly in a reclined indian sit on the couch. does anyone have pics of sandpapered denim? i'd be curious to compare...i think i may have done what is the equivalent of sanding simply by the amount of textbooks, notebooks etc. that would be moved/rubbed on my thighs while studying...

do they really look that bad to everyone?...I kind of like the way they ended up...