What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest Goose25

Just come off the piste after a break from sweating over the hot superfuture server and carving the snow in Columbia ski-jacket, GoSport pants (gotta love France's GoSport), Rossignol boots and a couple of layers of polar fleece.

Live-action shot:

snowboard_crash.jpg

Guest Berget__

wdywt050107cu1.jpg

I edited the pic a bit so the background looks like shit but my stuff look better.

HM beanie

Koppartrans jacket

Uniqlo flanell

Ijin material

Rizzo

ftpym7.jpg

AWESOME! I want some Black III's soooo bad. Very nice.

super meetup

huf hat + supreme shirt+ flannel + dukes + real kicksdsc06894nc0.jpg

If it was so blatantly obvious that you were from the bay, I'd be all over this, cause The Pack lied to you. Vans aren't real sneakers. Nice pic tho, cheers.

Just come off the piste after a break from sweating over the hot superfuture server and carving the snow in Columbia ski-jacket, GoSport pants (gotta love France's GoSport), Rossignol boots and a couple of layers of polar fleece.

Live-action shot:

snowboard_crash.jpg

nice.. what mountain?

tange- i think you can get those shoes at nordstrom rack

If it was so blatantly obvious that you were from the bay, I'd be all over this, cause The Pack lied to you. Vans aren't real sneakers. Nice pic tho, cheers.

ahh another one from mr.dane....Just for your info, the Pack doesnt even make REAL music, so why would i listen to them. Any hate toward vans because of the Pack is just weak. Vans has been around before any of those kids were born.

Props on the Aj1s and mishka though, i dig them, so no hate will come from me

Guest Goose25
nice.. what mountain?

Boarding in the Haute Savoie in France (I live near Paris) and finishing up a week in Les Arcs. Great dump of snow during the week and lots of powder has made for great rides.

Any suggestions for boarding good mountains?

-BTW: The pic is not me - just fooling about, take-off of some good powder-induced wipeouts :)

Boarding in the Haute Savoie in France (I live near Paris) and finishing up a week in Les Arcs. Great dump of snow during the week and lots of powder has made for great rides.

Any suggestions for boarding good mountains?

i'm in the states in New Jersey, and on the east coast, there's nothing good, but out west there's a ton of great mountains.

my favoret is Alta near Park City, Utah, but they don't allow boarding (i ski). best snow i've ever skied

other notables are Squaw Valley at Lake Tahoe, Cali; a lot of mountain near Denver like Vail, Cooper, A-Basin, and Breckenridge, but avoid Aspen; Jackson Hole in Wyoming is great and there's awsome snow mobiling there too; and Whister near Vancuver is amazing too.

if you're planning a trip to the states for skiiing or boarding, colorado should be as far east as you go.