What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Oh how i sometimes yearn for the pre-mod days when i could say something such as, "You might like the fit, but if you only knew how much of a douchebag he is in real life..."

:D

Ace - Escapes are fantastic

Chris - ill just echo what someone previously said...one of your best

Molly Shannon - Nice scarf..."supastar!"

Merry Christmas to all you supergays!

thanks carl. You are such a pal. Hope chicago has frozen your legs off by this point. have a good xmas and ill see you in a few days.

thanks for the comments everyone

kix did you buy the 005? you pull those off very well for being a bigger frame, no offense.

yeah i did. It has a lot do to with my legs being small as fuck in comparison to my upper body,. my shoulders and chest are huge! but no offense taken.

:)

bahaha our tree has traditionally been terrible...I can't explain it except that I never have a say. And yeah, I took this right after we opened gifts...santa seems to like to get us out of the way early, as we've slowly been opening our gifts closer and closer to christmas eve morning...an impatient lot to be sure.

this is horrible.
It would be fine if he had the shirt sleeves shortened to show a 1/4" cuff, loosened his tie, wore a different belt, tucked the shirt in all the way, and shaved his head like Matthew Fox!
i agree the sleeves are what is so bad...........but cmon, he's got a bunk bed

I love you guys too! =) Have your fun, have your fun!

So just got home from 12 hours on work, who the hell wants to go to the cinema the day after christmas eve anyhow !

At least I got some nice threads yesterday:

25-12-061.jpg

Henrik Busk jacket

A&F polo shirt

Ande Whalls

Random Italian boots

It would be fine if he had the shirt sleeves shortened to show a 1/4" cuff, loosened his tie, wore a different belt, tucked the shirt in all the way, and shaved his head like Matthew Fox!
this is horrible.

Word, that haircut is just asking for ridicule. Sleeve comment is also on point.

Word, that haircut is just asking for ridicule. Sleeve comment is also on point.

After a spending lots of money at many different salons and ending up with styles that I wasn't happy with, I opted to try cutting my hair myself--which I've been doing for a couple years now. I've saved a lot of money. I've experimented around with alot other cuts, but I've never ended up feeling like they "fit" my face like this one. I'm always looking though....there are a couple cuts I've seen recently that i'd like to try.

As for the cuffs, I saw a similar looks on a Dior Homme runway model that I liked a while back. Again, personal preference.