What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I love the way when the Americans picked up on it they missed all the referential humour on British society and replaced it with their usual amusement at our quaintness.

what amuses me more are the people who fail to get the references to the various movies, etc which play such a prominent part.

anyone a fan of 'spaced'???

spaced.jpg

some black t-shirt

nudie sj's

vans argyle

Here's one from yesterday... more of a what were you wearing yesterday... wwywy... ew.

waywt_nov22_01.jpg

dqm

pete bird

apc

vans

surprise surprise: black socks

Enjoy that one guys. I was in the middle of silkscreening the shirt I had made as editioned prints...

If you wanna see the rest of the pics... go here:

http://skidknee.net/blog/art/pete-screens-finished

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Hey, I want one of those!

Sidney digging the fit of the APCs.. which model?

They're New Standards... in a size 26.

Hey, I want one of those!

Are you interested in the shirt or the editioned prints? I'm about to sign and edition them later and put them up for a charity sale in two weeks, but I'm keeping half to sell on my portfolio site.

As for the shirts, they were a test venture from my friend and I--they were printed on American Apparel (because the wholesale was convenient as fuck.)

:)

Cheers Mate! Come to .nz man, I'll buy the pints.:D

Might have to do a world tour and go visit all the superfuturians:)

SCARF BY KERI! I want one, freddy krougar stripes?

just say the word, and i'll hook you up good. btw, what are freddy stripes, i've seen the damn movie, but i can't remember....

Actually, Ande's a New Zealander.

As an American, I may have, however done this. I've spent a fair bit of time in England and am rather obsessed with your television, but it always seems like my British friends are telling me, "Well, you wouldn't get this because of this."

Damn cultural differences.

The UK is the motherland, still have ol' Queenie on our bills. I get alot of UK culture from friends and we have loads on TV here, Queens B-Day holidays, news etc.

Bo-Selector was my fav, a pal bought back the video's.....Chaaaarmooooaannn Mutherfarka. I grew up watching 'Dad's Army' and 'aint half hot mum' too with me grandpa who was in the war

Seconded, thats a pretty cool shirt. I need some yellow in my closet.

Send me a PM or an e-mail at [email protected] with your size. I need to get some stock from my business partner who's hoarded all the shirts at his apartment, but yeah. :) Thanks for the love.