What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I don't know why but witts outfits make more sense to me now after the video.

I think people are quick to go "HYPEBEAST, HYPEBEAST" when it's just pictures--I think the same way all the time. I think the video shows more than just the waywtd, so it definitely looks and fits well on him. So for everyone shit talking, I think this puts it to rest.

Good fit Witts. /rhyme

Are you in the 'burbs hap? (edit, cause I spy a garden hose)

Have always dug Witt's style

Great page, good styles, hot birds.....what more can you ask for.:D

I think people are quick to go "HYPEBEAST, HYPEBEAST" when it's just pictures--I think the same way all the time. I think the video shows more than just the waywtd, so it definitely looks and fits well on him. So for everyone shit talking, I think this puts it to rest.

Good fit Witts. /rhyme

and the thing is witts has been on this board for longer than most people posting up dior this and dior that. i always think witts is good shit, regardless of the fact that i wouldn't wear what he wears, and in fact i haven't owned anything stussy in like 15 years..but the video, he sounds like mike skinner from the streets!

wow, witts sounded/acted absolutely nothing like he expected

i thought hr was gonna be all "oi im from east london" and pop some glocks while listening to some really hard grime or something. i gotta say the actual vid was better haha

and cmf, nice

will update with wdywt when i put on clothes

You guys need to start tagging your vids properly on youtube. Make sure to include Superfuture and WAYWT and they should all pop up in the 'related videos' box so people can check it all out in one spot. CMF's vid dumped a bunch of smoking ads on my face, for example!