more001eg5.jpg

velvet blazer,silk charmeuse top, leopard sweater, ballet flats

more003rq8.jpg

for painting class...stackhouse,subware, lesportsac, dunks

more004ya0.jpg

supreme, express,h&m, prada

more008uz1.jpgmore009hi3.jpg

perfect student complete with usb drive..i love this tshirt, mark gonzales

Nice. I recently dated a girl that wore black high heel boots and tight jeans just like that and I must say its mother fucking hot.:D Keep wearing this. Everyday. For the rest of your life.

Hey djrajio, you should start your own thread called WMDAWT or What my dates are wearing today or not wearing. No, seriously.

She's got my back...

Nov15b.jpg

- Oversized hoodie by Neil Barret

- White 'Reflection' tee by Dior Homme

- Raw denim 'Luster' jeans by Dior Homme

*Unpictured*

- Slouchy wool cap by Number (N)ine

- White Kiefer-hi's by Visvim

Been essayin' all day, too lazy for a frontal shot.

nope, not a safe assumption. If you know any basics about photography (which you're trying to sound like you do) you'd know that without flash or good lighting, the camera will increase shutter speed to let more light in. If he were to use flash to compensate for lack of lighting in a mirror, you'd be seeing just the flash as it would reflect from the mirror in one big blinding burst, making it impossible to see what he's wearing.

newer digicams have stabilizers that compensate for longer shutter speeds + shaky hands. His, like he states, is clearly an older model which doesn't include such features.

Sorry, I am not *trying* to sound like I know about photography. I can't believe we are having this discussion. There are ways around this problem, you know? For example, put the camera on a table.

Guest Berget__

I was angry this morning. And the wather sucked...so I had to wear some color to cheer myself up a bit.

wdywt1611zy1.jpg

King Stampede

Stussy

Freshjive

Evisu

Adidas Oddity

"Beastin-like-a-true-beast-stance"