What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

mlproject I guess u can say word of mouth...Timberland highers these agencies to go state to state to major cities and find males in the age range of 18-24 that are considered trend setters for their area. So a friend of mine was called up and I was refered to them...

ofcourse its basically a meeting to help whatever company (in this case Timberland) get back on there feet and find new direction in marketing, production, etc. etc.

and yes it was VERY interesting because we were asked to be as comfortable and blunt as possible in the 2 and half hours of questions they put us though...it was fun and very inciteful for the Timberland staff that was taking down our every thought and were very intrigued with the information we brought to the table...

mlproject I guess u can say word of mouth...Timberland highers these agencies to go state to state to major cities and find males in the age range of 18-24 that are considered trend setters for their area. So a friend of mine was called up and I was refered to them...

ofcourse its basically a meeting to help whatever company (in this case Timberland) get back on there feet and find new direction in marketing, production, etc. etc.

and yes it was VERY interesting because we were asked to be as comfortable and blunt as possible in the 2 and half hours of questions they put us though...it was fun and very inciteful for the Timberland staff that was taking down our every thought and were very intrigued with the information we brought to the table...

did you ask them what the fuck they were thinking in that Supreme collaboration?

that is a pretty cool oppurtunity, though.

did you ask them what the fuck they were thinking in that Supreme collaboration?

that is a pretty cool oppurtunity, though.

hahahahahaha

I actually like the purple and brown ones...so I didnt do to much bashing on the collab! but we bashed the hell outta EVERYTHING else they have produced these passed couple of years and tried to get them to focus on there main purpose of there brand and stop trying to cator to EVERY single urban community...with the out of the ordinary colorways that look HORRIBLE etc. etc.

we just told them to in order to even still have a name in the game, especially since there business is at such a stand still, keep everything original...and try to be more involved rather that trying to suck up EVERY market possible...with being greedy, comes failure...unless done right...

the Undftd collab sucked but I think could have been done better...along with the Supreme collab but opportunities like that will keep the ball rolling for them just letting people know were not dead...ofcourse they will never be what they were back in there peak days from early to mid 90s but there not over looked...

basically told them to be more careful!

but they had a ball at how we bashed the hell outta the brand at the same time i think they learned alot from us...

mlproject they paid $100 for our time also so I couldnt complain...and I did some major networking for my own purposes so that was a + for me...

Kixslf real nice there buddy! is that get lifted or once again?

once again wins it between the two albums for me!

wow, thank you everyone for the kind words, it was kinda unexpected lol. I def have altered my style a lot in the last few months. i have attempted to constantly evolve my wardrobe over the last few years. Change is always good. My only problem is that a lot of my items dont seem to mix as well together so its kinda hard to dress how i would prefer everyday.

btw, the diors are the blue indigo japans...i would love to aquire a pair of dry blacks but i dont think my body structure would work too well with a 19cm cut. Anyone know of any similer raw balck jeans to the 21cms? Maybe acne or something?

wow, thank you everyone for the kind words, it was kinda unexpected lol. I def have altered my style a lot in the last few months. i have attempted to constantly evolve my wardrobe over the last few years. Change is always good. My only problem is that a lot of my items dont seem to mix as well together so its kinda hard to dress how i would prefer everyday.

Laaaaaame.

late last night...

*ring, ring*

Carl: Hello?

Kix: Whats up man?

Carl: Notta, whats going on?

Kix: Working on homework, freezing my ass off.

Carl: Cool, cool

Kix: Damn, dude, im strugglin on what to wear tommorow because its so cold

Carl: Peacoat?

Kix: Yeah, but but but

Carl: But what?

Kix: I dunno, im not sure what else

Carl: Errrrr...pea coat, dress shirt, sweater i gave you, diors and some nice shoes?

Kix: You think?

Carl: Of course, itll look really fly.

Kix: Mannn, i dunno...what shoes would i wear? Lace-ups...cause i dont want to wear those?

Carl: White vans

Kix: ok, thanks man.

*more conversation*

Kix: Thanks man im really looking forward to wearing this tommorow

Carl: No prob...night man.

jwiedi cool tee.

sean - he still looks flyer then you...