What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest Fade to Black

thanks ddohnggo..yep those are the votc overdyes, along with yohji coat & waistcoat, Y's shirt, and helmut lang boots. Exactly what i wore yesterday (didn't post then), except with a coat on.

I make funny faces when I stare at pigeons.

1018418.jpg

Wings & Horns jacket, tee

Engineered Garments shirt

Dior jeans

Vans shoes

It looks like those pigeons pissed you off. Great fit.

eastcoastrider that skateboard picture murdered my face------powerslide in the leaves!!!

The wheels are unpowerslideable! They have a durometer of 78a so they're mad grippy. I usually just use the board for getting around, I have a regular board for regular skating.

how are those ballistics holding up?

They're holding up fine. I don't really skateboard in them though, so it's not like they have to stand up to griptape.

denim_newbie, hope you don't mind a little critisism; the diors are of course fantastic jeans, but I'd pull them just a bit lower as they look a bit nut hugging in the pic. they're meant to be worn slightly saggy, they can of course be worn many ways but I think they'd look better a bit lower. also, I've always thought that a polo under a sweater is a big no no, reminds me of a dad at a kids soccer game or something. a button up or a tee. thats just my take though :o

i'm not really liking the shoulder detail on that sweater, but everything else is on point...

I myself love the buttons, I think that makes it stand out from a plain sweat :)

btw Fade the look you pull with your coat is awesome, makes me wanna get a long coat

I'm still looking for a long coat, yours is nice fade. Probably an upcoming spring piece from ann d we'll see.

I like the buttons on the sweater gives it some flava.

The m65 fits great, I tried on a sick whyred blazer last weekend. Fit was on point.

is that a unicorn necklace? that rocks.

Yahs! And after that particular festival, it lost both its tail, and a 'hoove' (which you can sort of see here...) :( My little pony, my poor little pony..

1067506092luo0.jpg

Guest Fade to Black
well that pic looks a bit dirty...let the superperving begin...

In all seriousness though, that other guy in your first pic, is he a member here? trying to figure out how/why he looks familiar.

Ratatat?

Thanks for the comments on my coat/outfit...yeah it's a hand me down from my dad, probably my favorite/most treasured piece in my wardrobe.

oh and that's a great shot, pony girl ;)