What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

this is excellent.

the crimson ghost is so played out tho.;)

I honestly wonder what Danzig and the boys think of all these streetwear kids rockin' their logo.

I guess I should technically say, I wonder what the 1946 cast of "The Crimson Ghost" thinks :D

I honestly wonder what Danzig and the boys think of all these streetwear kids rockin' their logo.

I guess I should technically say, I wonder what the 1946 cast of "The Crimson Ghost" thinks :D

i don't know but since we are on the subject of iconic punk imagery

1003776gy8.jpg

unknown pleasures shirt by tg76

hehe...this is a little off topic, but amusing: this was what i was wearing in november '99 while on vacation in london (day we arrived, if i recall, so i was TIRED!). got chased down by 2 japanese girls and a japanese guy who wanted to take my photo for men's non-no. they couldn't tell me which issue it would be in, except an approximate, and i ended up finding it in toronto...feb/00 issue "millenium snapshot in london". anyway, i figured someone would get a kick out of it, and if anyone can translate the writeup i cut & paste, it would be appreciated!

nono1.jpg

oh...i'm wearing: some vintage coat (which was deadstock when i bought it for $5, tags & all), pop boutique flares (woohoo! haha), adidas tobacco, vintage adidas bag.

waywt19ra5.jpg

Out to see and listen to Natas

April 77 Meteor Jacket

Vintage Megadeth Shirt inside

N(N) belt, pants boots.

nice photo cult, tg I'm ordering that shirt!

im so fucking jealous. tell jason lee to drop the scientology nonsense if you see him.

excellent return man. that jacket is awesome and id like to see that megadeth shirt.

hehe...this is a little off topic, but amusing: this was what i was wearing in november '99 while on vacation in london (day we arrived, if i recall, so i was TIRED!). got chased down by 2 japanese girls and a japanese guy who wanted to take my photo for men's non-no. they couldn't tell me which issue it would be in, except an approximate, and i ended up finding it in toronto...feb/00 issue "millenium snapshot in london". anyway, i figured someone would get a kick out of it, and if anyone can translate the writeup i cut & paste, it would be appreciated!

nono1.jpg

oh...i'm wearing: some vintage coat (which was deadstock when i bought it for $5, tags & all), pop boutique flares (woohoo! haha), adidas tobacco, vintage adidas bag.

Roughly translated it says:

Tyler (27 years old / Insurance Service Company)

We found this 60s loving Canadian in Portobello. This used jacket bought in Canada perfectly fits this down-to-earth/homely guy.

haha the cardigan you are wearing here ^^ was hanging on that empty hanger in your last pic

grey cardigans are awesome

yeah...the little maroon hearts don't show up properly at such a distance.

i love grey but i don't know what else apart from black and white would go with it. still experimenting...

Pop your collar

The "popped" collar is clear sign of the apocalypse. The thing that gets me more than the single polo poped collar is the idiots that wear two fucking polos and decide to pop both of their collars.

Seriously though, every time you pop your collar, G-d boils a live kitten. Fi'reals.