What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Goros is a jewellery maker from Japan, lots of native inspired pieces. Sliver feathers are their signature. You gotta wait hours outside their store just to get a piece costing few grand. Didn't help that my ex always hinted at me getting one for her :rolleyes:

jesus! i'll make em for $50. line up on the left, please.

Goros is a jewellery maker from Japan, lots of native inspired pieces. Sliver feathers are their signature. You gotta wait hours outside their store just to get a piece costing few grand. Didn't help that my ex always hinted at me getting one for her :rolleyes:

are they all handmade? i was lucky to get an arrowhead as a gift from my boss.

very cool duffle...i like the plain black one or the blue one alittle better though

Yeah I already got a black one from last season thats pretty small and portable so..yeah blue one is rad..want that too but Im on a budget these days..

yep never made it into that store. that's stupid that you have to wait outside. i barged in one day not knowing about the long ass line and the woman shop keeper got all flustered and tried to tell me to stand in line but she didn't speak any english.

yeah blue one is rad..want that too but Im on a budget these days..

heh. almost bought the treebark version, actually.

i like the glasses. i think that's the most of your face you've ever shown!

dear chris and/or djrajio

please post something soon. the thread has my spirits down... really, really.. low.

Got this PM today. Thought it was funny. Luckily, have to go to a party tonight. Inspired by my favorite label. Sorry bout the quality. Tomorrow's look will have better pictures...

p1000009ux4.jpg

p1000008kw1.jpg

Julius cotton/cashmere black cut-and-sew

Lad Musician black skinny jeans

Julius black engineer boots

Garni silver pendant

Cloak black trench-coat