What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

head up son.

whatever doesn't kill you...

i know its cliche but its cliche cause its true.

how comes the worst day?

not school, today i had my sentencing hearing. I'm not getting locked up or anything but probation, counseling, no license, etc are a bitch.

A piece of advice: Don't go to your hearing looking like a hood rat.

and DJ Flame, nice to finally see a picture of your fit... looks good.

i didnt think he looked like a hood rat.

ratatat more pics of curly hair? ive got it too, im going to start posting pics of my outfits as soon as i get a my camera in a couple days

Always get dressed up for a hearing, my sister almost got kicked out of her custody hearing for wearing jeans and a top, the judge deserves respect. Trousers, button down, tie, jacket optional, nice shoes. If you show up like that, you'll get better treatement. Trust me, it works, assault charges dropped (edit not dropped, but stricken from my record and just went to one class, no probation, or anything) in a second for looking right and being incredibly polite and well spoken with the judge, all day she'd been dealing with ebonics and streetwear. ;)

9-05-06.jpg

American Apparel California Fleece Pullover Hoodie

BDG Teal Heather T-Shirt

American Eagle Deconstructed Studded Belt

Jason in New York Jeans

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66's

@ Circa: I really feel like if you shaved, it would really take a lot of weight off you and you'd probably look... cleaner? sleeker?

@ Watchman: Its probably too late, but as one who's been to more than one hearing involving my breaking of the law... its always a good idea to be in a suit. ALWAYS.

haha i wore that for the school part. Dont worry folks, i did wear a suit, tie, coat, etc, for my hearing, and was the best dressed in the waiting room. However, my suit game is not nearly on par with the rest of the forums i'm sure, so i didn't post pics of that.

@ Circa: I really feel like if you shaved, it would really take a lot of weight off you and you'd probably look... cleaner? sleeker?

ALWAYS.

Circa: I think the beard is a good look on you. Makes you look more intellectual (maybe it's the combo with the glasses?). I've been running with just a moustache since I shaved my beard off, but it's all coming back for the winter.

@ Watchman: Its probably too late, but as one who's been to more than one hearing involving my breaking of the law... its always a good idea to be in a suit. ALWAYS.

thats no joke. and cover your tattoos if you have any. dont mess around. i hope you paid for counsel as well? it makes a huge difference and it will save you so much shit.

coming home from work.

1002947xz1.jpg

dia de los muertes scarf

roy batty vintage leather

cultpop necklace

vintage button bracelet by just like heavenxcultpop

mickey mouse shirt by deathattack

vintage nylon belt

same jeans

chucks

vintage denim bag by rebecca marie (my sister)

10029450001dh0.jpg

cultpop, other than the belt, great look

i hate when the end flops around like an unwanted dildo.

heres a better shot of the said belt. i think it at least deserves a chance to fully defend itself.

1002953vf5.jpg

if ugly i still i love it and its actually functional. $1 well spent at salvo.

As for my drunk ass...

too much good oregon micro brew x pork tenderloin x carls dad: "shut the fuck up and quit stompin around the house"

H&M polo

PB and J's...with more peanut butter then jelly, cause when the bread gets all soggy its fucking gross

Some thrift store leather boots of shoddy quality

2zrmam1.jpg