What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

...What's the difference between a custom fit RL Polo and any other? I need some new Polo shirts for school and that's looking pretty decent.)

The custom fit Polos are slimmer in the body, shorter sleeves, and a longer tail than classic fit Polos. They're also slightly more expensive and in my opinion the better looking of the two.

I wore practically the same thing, but my hoodie is green stripes, jeans are pbj, and dunks are twisted prep. Oh, and I wore a gray Quicksand shirt instead of a button up.

it seems like you have a bunch of quicksand shirts, i'd be interested to see a pic of them if you got one

it seems like you have a bunch of quicksand shirts, i'd be interested to see a pic of them if you got one

I have three. One gray with the logo in purple, one brown with the Slip cover, and the Japan tour longsleeve. I'm always looking for more, but they're hard to find in decent sizes.

I also have a Rival Schools shirt, which is brown with your avatar in pink blending to orange.

I used to have a Gorilla Biscuits hoodie that I traded to a friend, a boot of the GB Pizza last show shirt that I sold, and I caught one of the shirts Walter was throwing into the audience at the reunion last summer but some asshole snatched it out of my hands after I caught it. I plan to get some on the tour this summer. Hopefully the Paul Frank ones that they're selling at the shows(a lot of people seem to hate those shirts, but I think they're pretty decent).

I have three. One gray with the logo in purple, one brown with the Slip cover, and the Japan tour longsleeve. I'm always looking for more, but they're hard to find in decent sizes.

i found an original slip shirt in black at a local thrift store for 99cent. too bad it was too small for me. sold it on ebay for like $50.