What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Carl, i think the sunglasses look too small.. i think its that they arent wide enough

Whodini called me slow in another thread but, for the life of me, I really do not understand this.

Are you saying my amazingly cool and amazingly free (bans) sunglasses are too big for my narrow, dainish head? If thats the case, then yeah, i agree, but damn do i look like a badass in them.

minya - vacuum.gif

Whodini called me slow in another thread but, for the life of me, I really do not understand this.

Are you saying my amazingly cool and amazingly free (bans) sunglasses are too big for my narrow, dainish head? If thats the case, then yeah, i agree, but damn do i look like a badass in them.

minya - vacuum.gif

i don't mean to be rude, but thats exactly what hes NOT saying.

one might be clueless, but those glasses are too SMALL for your head. when i try on a pair of aviators i usually have the opposite outcome, but its either your head is bigger, or the glasses are abnormally small.

can anybody tell me what that is around her neck? i know it has something to do with palestinian culture but forget the exact name.

blast from the past. wonder if milspex will take up the debate again.

it's a shemagh/keffiya, this one in particular is just a military-issue colour combination for british/american troops but the black-white ones are a sign of support for a palestinian state.