What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

jezus, I agree with you, but I find it interesting how on a shopping site thats supposedly not geared to any one particular style you can let people constantly be dicks to other posters for havin a personal style they dont like.

You should really start regulating that and worry less about where Im from. Reguardless, I wasnt even close to the first to mention nyc.

Dress how You Dress and I'll Dress How I'll Dress.

This whole thing is hilarious I think. God I hope I wasn't that ridiculous when I was a teenager. "Livin the life" ... "reppin" I don't even know what that means?! I can't wait for you kids to look back in ten years and roll your eyes. I most particularly don't understand the anger involved... just kids be kids. Its just like looking back on the 70's and 80's and realizing how absurd the bellbottoms and big hair was.

Quote:

are those thin finns the dry stretch??

--- Original message by deathmulletonfire on May 9, 2006 08:33 AM

Mine? Yep. I've had 'em five months and washed them twice -- I don't know how people can go six whole months without washing their jeans. They just start to feel grungy, especially if they're tight. Then there's spills and dirt to take into account.

I guess there's always dry cleaning, but I'm lazy.

minya back on the job... supertrash should be filling up soon.

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

Picture001.jpg

summer job.

old dunks

west49 shorts

BM tee

black neckwarmer worn on the head

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home

put myself too close

got burnt like toast

feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea

don't really care this space inside is so emply

this song is over and now is our one-

Guest jeffvyain

Wow. Haven't come here in a day or so, and looks like I missed some stuff. Glad it's over. DC, I wasn't making any effort to make you feel shitty about yourself or anything...just thought maybe you should take a look in the mirror and think about making some changes. You and I are very different and certainly have very different tastes, but looking like that is simply going to take you nowhere. I would make an effort to be a little more classy. And that was pretty much the jist of what I had to say, but I suppose I should've chosen my words a bit differently. And I know jack shit about NYC...I've never been there. Grew up in Indianapolis...now live in Nashville. But what was said about you looking like a fake, I agreed with. That's not to say you are a fake...I don't know you, and if I did, I probably wouldn't know any better anyway, but it's simply the image you're portraying. It's a clearly visible image in all of those pictures. Just something you might want to think about, because I doubt that's what you're trying to portray.

I'll be putting my APC NS back on, along with an Emunah t-shirt (some local designer, i guess) and some green/yellow adidas marathon 80s soon as I shower.

Quote:

This whole thing is hilarious I think. God I hope I wasn't that ridiculous when I was a teenager. "Livin the life" ... "reppin" I don't even know what that means?! I can't wait for you kids to look back in ten years and roll your eyes. I most particularly don't understand the anger involved... just kids be kids. Its just like looking back on the 70's and 80's and realizing how absurd the bellbottoms and big hair was.

--- Original message by Thorns on May 9, 2006 11:01 PM

thorns, i think it's safe to say that many of the young people today will grow up and regret some of the things they are wearing now. i'm not going to mention particular items, but i think you could probably use your imagination. icon_smile_wink.gif

http://mizanation.blogspot.com

Quote:

WTF

--- Original message by Airjamie on May 10, 2006 12:44 PM

Holy Hell, Cosign to that shit.

You're outfit is ugly as sin tg76. I can't even make out whatever it is you're wearing. I'm sorry, but I couldn't beat around the bush there.

And thank you Minya, the NYU kids needed somebody to step and in and say "enough".

Quote:

IMG_2763.jpg

t from urban outfitters

nudie slim kims

--- Original message by jwied82 on May 5, 2006 09:05 PM

what size are those and can you wear slip on vans with those? ive got APC new standards but the leg opening isnt quite wide enough to cover my socks when i wear slip on vans.

Quote:
Quote:

SUPRE-ME-4-LIFE.jpg

been shopping at supre lately

--- Original message by tg76 on May 10, 2006 12:10 PM

Fucking kooky as hell but i like the Joy Division tee.

--- Original message by mspark on May 10, 2006 05:19 PM

13396.jpg

this shirts kinda ill. a play on the JD graphic.

By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Quote:

SUPRE-ME-4-LIFE.jpg

been shopping at supre lately

--- Original message by tg76 on May 10, 2006 12:10 PM

I'm going to go ahead and step outside of the box for a moment and say I actually really like this. My only advice would be stick with this look, but introduce a little bit of color. Keep it subtle if you like, but it adds a little bit of liveliness to the all-black thing.

Despite what everyone else will probably say, I'm all for keeping the jumpsuit. I have a grey one that I wrote all over for those special occasions.

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

Quote:

wear3.jpg

my real face

flying coffin tee

nike sb belt

D.I.Y buckle

new standards

dunks

--- Original message by artificialsky on May 6, 2006 03:52 PM

i have that same fucking tattoo.

soft master or hard master? snake eyes or storm shadow?

what is that shirt? flying coffin? please tell me where i can get one. it must be mine.

and me thinks v would probably blow up the factory where your shoes were made but whatever.

just remember, knowing is half the battle.

so here we go.

vintage leather jacket from the salvo (reminds me of blade runner)

frankenmullet slasher t by culturepop

i-ching tattoo by james kern circa 1995/96?

vintage metal belt (again, salvo)

jr hoboken nikki sixx (5 months, no wsh)

1001612yw2.jpg

join a cult. www.culturepopartgallery.com

i'm not a mod or a rocker. i'm a mocker.