MilSpex

Spring is here... trailer trash time!!!

waywt108bl.jpg

Custom tailored sleevless hoodie

Black jeans: JR Hoboken Black Bullet

Boots: Number (N)ine

Edited by darkanimal on Apr 10, 2006 at 11:13 AM

Quote:

I Know I'm not really bringing anything fresh into the mix, but I've been lurking here for months so I thought I'd better post something;

me2.jpg

Trip V neck

H&M Polo

Dickies

Orchids

--- Original message by Loop on Apr 10, 2006 06:56 AM

so, do you ride BMX?

"Patience, both we and our words are overproduced by influence"

Actually i put that carabiner sometimes in front of the belt loops or at my right side belt loop. The pic is too small but if you look closely it's a teardrop shape carabiner I got from N (N).

Quote:
Quote:

I Know I'm not really bringing anything fresh into the mix, but I've been lurking here for months so I thought I'd better post something;

me2.jpg

Trip V neck

H&M Polo

Dickies

Orchids

--- Original message by Loop on Apr 10, 2006 06:56 AM

so, do you ride BMX?

--- Original message by greentalks43 on Apr 10, 2006 09:16 AM

Hahaha

I was just about to ask the same thing

I wondered if anyone would spot that...

Yeah (I suck though). I'm a bit of a nibbler really, recently moved back home for a while where there's no parks and little street. Bit of come down since I used to live in the city, llike 200yds for the skatepark.

I take it you guys ride?

Quote:

Yeah (I suck though). I'm a bit of a nibbler really, recently moved back home for a while where there's no parks and little street. Bit of come down since I used to live in the city, llike 200yds for the skatepark.

I take it you guys ride?

--- Original message by Loop on Apr 10, 2006 09:45 AM

Used too. Back in middle school and the beginning of high school.

Fuck were those the days though. No cares in the world, roaming around my small town, feebling the same silly ledge all day long, the tiny bank to wall set up we had, always being too much of a pussy to try rails...

Going from 40 pound monsters we could hardly bunny-hop to shaving every once off our bikes.

Standard, Terrible One, S&M, We The People, FBM, the list could go on and on.

My favorite tee shirt is still the Terrible One Dave Vandermass painting i got in 8th grade. That thing needs to be retired to a the wall pretty soon.

Damn, im starting to get all nostalgicicon_smile_blush.gif

Quote: 3. all the "omg you don't know who yoshi whatever the fuck his name so you aren't qualified to say if somebody looks like shit" comments is absurd. think about the reasoning you just spouted. also realize that 99.9% of the world's population must now not be qualified to know if something looks like shit. who the fuck is yoshi and why do i need to know who he is in order to know if something looks good or not. you guys are a bunch of mindless drones who can't think for themselves. the stereotypical fashion victim. your opinions are formed by what magazines tell you. some fashion board you guys got here. but thanks for the raw denim advice i got earlier.

Heh heh, that is like trying to argue philosophy without knowing who Plato or Kant is, it's just fucking stupid.......

I wore:

Brown Boss Brogues

Hugo Boss dark blue trousers

Tailored shirt

...my outfits are boring....damn office!

Quote:

Spring is here... trailer trash time!!!

waywt108bl.jpg

Custom tailored sleevless hoodie

Black jeans: JR Hoboken Silver Bullet

Boots: Number (N)ine

--- Original message by darkanimal on Apr 10, 2006 09:06 AM

SILVER BULLET?

Hey Carl;

Digging the look. Nice and clean, you know? Not so much into graphic shirts but I'm slowly changing my mind. Oh and remember, old riders never die. I stopped for a couple of years, and then, when thigns were going pretty bad like I'd just dropped outta uni and stuff, bmx was there to sort my head out and keep me sane

haptronic;

I'm a fan of your style though its not quite what I'd wear myself. This is gonna sound like a really dumb question but do you wear the boots undone or is that just for the picture? They always seem to be unzipped in your photos is all.

Quote: haptronic;

I'm a fan of your style though its not quite what I'd wear myself. This is gonna sound like a really dumb question but do you wear the boots undone or is that just for the picture? They always seem to be unzipped in your photos is all.

i zip them up with skinnier jeans, but with the dukes i wear them half zipped like the photos, i like the shape better, plus don't want to mess up the creasesicon_smile_big.gif

teisco.gif

Quote:
Quote:

I take it you guys ride?

--- Original message by Loop on Apr 10, 2006 09:45 AM

Used too. Back in middle school and the beginning of high school.

Fuck were those the days though. No cares in the world, roaming around my small town, feebling the same silly ledge all day long, the tiny bank to wall set up we had, always being too much of a pussy to try rails...

Going from 40 pound monsters we could hardly bunny-hop to shaving every once off our bikes.

Standard, Terrible One, S&M, We The People, FBM, the list could go on and on.

My favorite tee shirt is still the Terrible One Dave Vandermass painting i got in 8th grade. That thing needs to be retired to a the wall pretty soon.

Damn, im starting to get all nostalgicicon_smile_blush.gif

--- Original message by Carl on Apr 10, 2006 10:08 AM

i must be old. when i think bmx, i remember se racing, vector bars, bullseye hubs, etc. ;)

Carl- Very nice, yet very simple...love those AM!

Haptronic- I wouldnt wear those boots because they're not my style but the whole fit is very nice

Witts- a lot of shoes under your bed

what i wore today...thought it was SF friendly...dont mind the pic, just messing around with PS!

Huf Houndstooth- thanks to samsikle

HandM hoodie

RR

vans

wdywtdvanscopy4rc.jpg

Edited by 1995chardx on Apr 10, 2006 at 08:37 PM

Quote:

Carl- Very nice, yet very simple...love those AM!

Haptronic- I wouldnt wear those boots because they're not my style but the whole fit is very nice

Witts- a lot of shoes under your bed

what i wore today...thought it was SF friendly...dont mind the pic, just messing around with PS!

Huf Houndstooth- thanks to samsikle

HandM hoodie

RR

vans

wdywtdvanscopy4rc.jpg

Edited by 1995chardx on Apr 10, 2006 at 08:37 PM

--- Original message by 1995chardx on Apr 10, 2006 08:34 PM

nice fit, makes me want to go back to my jeans again...

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home

put myself too close

got burnt like toast

feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea

don't really care this space inside is so emply

this song is over and now is our one-

witts and youwish, dope fits as usual......i need to start snapping more pics......i kinda havent been online too much which cant be all that bad i suppose......and that AK guy or whoever was talkin shit....post your ever so amazing outfits so we can all learn how to not dress like robots...

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net