What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Another hectic day. And I guess my take on that semi-formal Q asked by someone the other day...

485209173_8d76b42a67.jpg

U | DH | DH | DH 19 | Wallies

485176594_6bd5439c7a.jpg

+ HP Daypack

Another hectic evening

485209605_88346b8dbf.jpg

- U + DH

That's a great fit 78, but you're making same the mistake of peddling 'smart casual' as 'semi formal'.

+rep anyhow

I must have misread earlier... "my take on that semi-formal"

my gratitudes everyone, for the generous comments - it's heartening to be affirmed in something which defines a large part of who you are.

beatle i don't know your cat very well so i can't say for sure. i'd like to think it was a good thing tho - i love cats...

Seopom Sis! i just fell inlove with you and your voice! Simply amazing! i have to go see you perform the next time! Lemme know when is your next Gig! Edwin and i will be there! Promise!

come lah! i'm there at oosh on tues and some weekends. but it can be erratic. maybe you can check my website, or get su8m3rg3d to text me just to confirm. ;)

Another hectic day. And I guess my take on that semi-formal Q asked by someone the other day...

485209173_8d76b42a67.jpg

U | DH | DH | DH 19 | Wallies

485176594_6bd5439c7a.jpg

+ HP Daypack

Another hectic evening

485209605_88346b8dbf.jpg

- U + DH

Pull those pants up! Tie should hit the middle of your belt. I'm sure you know that (or hope you do), but that shit always bothers me.

yesterday, with su8m3rg3d

img6776kt3.jpg

on me:

cock face

dpm

lvc 1947

vans x neckface

on stickman:

slick

ships jet blue

some shoes (he'll clarify, you can hardly see them anyway)

vintage camera bag

today

img6789ro2.jpg

base control

vintage vest

imperial duke

schmoove

Pull those pants up! Tie should hit the middle of your belt. I'm sure you know that (or hope you do), but that shit always bothers me.

HA. Yeah I do... but when I wear jeans I always wear 'em low... I like that contrast/juxtaposition... But I hear ya... it's like me n' kids who can't lace their kicks properly... and the feel of biting on metal...

Guest StuckOnStupid
not really feeling tihs fit. i would have preferred a stiffer material (or maybe tighter fit) for that sweater. and the jeans dont fall right on your large shoes.

nah that sweater is dope. would have worked better with some not-so-fitted pants and slimmer lowtops, like those grey kim jones woven joints.

edit* after looking again, io agree with a tighter fit for the top, but fuck those sneakers.