What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

your jeans look great, shoes are not my favourite but they definitely work with the jeans.

shirt is alright, would perhaps go for something that looks more western and older, bit it probably looks good with that shirt too in real life.

but the tie & pin???!! tucked in tie makes it two times worse too. sorry, you can't wear a tie with/like that.

you can

but not with jeans

bummers:

on me:

bark tannage

ships jet blue

tst

on poof:

topman

april 77

converse

damn, those bottoms look painful on your nuts

sitting like that dosen't help either, it looks like you guys are trying the ease pain by sitting a laid back approach to release some of the tension on the nut squishing...

I'd personally wear some looser jeans or a better fitting shirt(but only a cmf shirt) with that. With super skinny jeans like those, that ultra badass shirt looks like a blouse on you. No hate, though.

I believe it's just the angle of the shot, I'm wearing SugarCane 1947A. Thanks for the tip though, keep that in mind next time.

sidney, is the bottom of the 3001s that narrow that theyll stay bunched up on your ankles like that? theyre definately not dangling there

They're about 18.5cm, but I use a pinroll so it's pinched--if I just rolled it like a cuff it wouldn't stay up at all.

damn. sidney. loving that pack. let me know if you're letting them go ;)

Are you in NYC? You could call and ask them to grab one from their warehouse--they still have 'em, just not out in the shop for display (at least the last time I checked.)

picture090ow6.jpg

1st post . mths back (will kep updated):D

agnes b polo

gstar 6 pants narrow

adidas vintage snakeskin superstar

headporter shati tote