What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

AHHHHHH.... too many stylish people in one pic.

Great fits everyone, wish I could be there toooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :(

I wish I were asian.....

Thanks. Actually, these are not selvedge. Still nice jeans though. I've only had them for about two weeks now, but I really like the fit.

so frustrating, all my favourite denim lacks selvedge, my slim jims aren't selvedge, and neither are these :/ oh well, it would just be a nice added touch to my rolled up cuffs, the nudies are nice enough with their orange stitching though, it really pops out

img0002az0.jpg

personally, seenmys style is my favorite. his clothing is not only aesthetically nice, but also are fully functional. his oversized tops are also getting to me.

i just recently found my camera cable so hears a few:

waywt1ny0.jpg

regular black zip-up hoodie

neck gaiter (not shown)

okinawas

wallys

looks like i have a bar of soap for a knee.

waywt2jg4.jpg

me with imaginary samurai sword while fathers singing karaoke.

mil issue beanie

thrift shirt

okinawas

black socks

waywt2jg4.jpg

me with imaginary samurai sword while fathers singing karaoke.

mil issue beanie

thrift shirt

okinawas

black socks

Change that imaginary sword with a Wiimote and you're all set.

dsc06894nc0.jpg

I'm jealous of that pea coat. Amazing pic. :)

everyone here is asian!

hahaha funny comment about this...i was at a shoestore called 5 Doors Up today checkin out some Evisu slipons they just got in...and i started talking about clothes with this lady and suddenly shes like

"you know i hope you dont take this as an offence but why the hell are all asian men such nice dressers"

i just started laughing cuz most aisan guys i know dress like shit... oversized A&F tshirts with their seven jeans that they proudly claim to be the slickest shit ever. But yeah...i guess there are alot of asians on SF lol

thanks guys, yes i will have to word up that SF is still one the best forum out there!!

nice 3s king

red- your missing out by not coming over

Your single leg kankle! You both totally missed out when Carl and kixslf came. We were at the overpriced Jazz Bistro and drinks were on Mas!

wtf!!! Mas is the man ahhaah. damn tomorrow maybe, if i dont have work, im down to head up there again to chill ha!

todays post brought to you by big fluffy buds and the best use of a gift card to a store i never shop at ever

jan05.jpg

atticus new era (justification, i like to kill a mockingbird, not shitty t shirt companies [except for some shitty t shirt companies])

h&m

lakai

analchemists

globe shoes

peace

i don't like how BAPE can sometimes look like RAPE.

Hahaha, that just reminded me of Nathan Barley (great Britcom poking fun at mediafags for you non-Brits), and 'Sugarape' magazine. I should totally screenprint it:

pinkissue.jpg

Edit: Before anyone gets inflamed about the imagery, bear in mind that the show spends it's entire time mocking the kind of idiots who think that racist irony is postmodern cool.