What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

"that's a Bape sweater not Ice Cream? Huh!"

It was released about a year before Ice Creams actually came out under the bathing ape label. Next to the ice cream cone in small tiny print it has a arrow pointing to the cone saying 'try it after hot dog'.

ah! makes sense.

I dig old Bape.

IMG_3595.jpg

I really appreciate the black laces on the Cons. I don't know why I like it so much (not because it accents the shirt), there's something very appealing about it...

P.S. did you pose your legs like that or do they do that on their own? It looks painful!

I really appreciate the black laces on the Cons. I don't know why I like it so much (not because it accents the shirt), there's something very appealing about it...

P.S. did you pose your legs like that or do they do that on their own? It looks painful!

rofl, it's actually weird, that's on complete accident.

but, my knees do hyperextend backwards, so they look strange sometimes.

but yeah, I really like black laces on red converse too.

"that's a Bape sweater not Ice Cream? Huh!"

It was released about a year before Ice Creams actually came out under the bathing ape label. Next to the ice cream cone in small tiny print it has a arrow pointing to the cone saying 'try it after hot dog'.

I thought that Bathing Ape sweat came out last century..? Like `99? I pretty sure I remember seeing it in a Face mag back then..Ice Cream clothing came out what? 2005?

rofl, it's actually weird, that's on complete accident.

but, my knees do hyperextend backwards, so they look strange sometimes.

but yeah, I really like black laces on red converse too.

my knees do the same thing. i always thought it was weird too...but someone told me it happens so yeah...whatever.

nicve fits everyone