What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

well, a Black Beauty hip bag for ¥20,790 (according to their webstore) is $200.00 inc. tax, so i woudn't say it's that bad! I heard it used to be really terrible but they eased up a bit.

yeah if your not in asia and want to handle a small assortment of the stuff then you really have no option than to go to stussy, the prices aren't insane i don't think seems like they have eased up on the pricing considerably though

The shoulder seams fall past his shoulders, instead of on top of them, and the sleeves billow out far too much. I think he'd look a lot more "clean" with a fitted t-shirt.

I agree, its quite easy to taper the sleeves, I do that with my tees every now and then. it makes the whole shirt look better fitting.

perpetrator.jpg

can somebody please explain perpetrating to me again...does it work the same with jeans as with shoes...i mean...is it ok to wear a yamane union special t shirt...with skull 5010xx...esp when the skulls don't seem to have to tell-tale extra layer of fabric that would come with a union special hem...

underground trilby eden production house waistcoat nom d scarf

vans.jp sk8 hi...

^^ HAHAHA at the perp. i personally wldnt consider it since the skulls dont come with something obvious that its a skull.

but i cant stand people who, for example, wear nikes, and carry a puma bag. i dunno, i just et annoyed. "cant stand" is a little too strong.

Nick, the jeans look great but you gotta start getting t-shirts that fit you. Those are just too big.

i like the look man.

think its clean. not everyone can pull it off tho, you some height, i guess.

Back to school/Holden Caufield inspired look to take me through the semester once again...

I noticed that this look is a big trend this season too(GQ/Details/Trovata etc...)

235091711_80953c032d.jpg

235091713_e05f56fe39.jpg

Anyways:

Prada Frames

Givency Tote

Club Monaco Knit

Vintage Polo Tie

Brooks Brothers Oxford

Vintage Slim black Levis with a nice fade

some cheap shoes which will be replaced with white chuck taylor lows for the earlier part of the semester and some chelsea boots through the winter.

Any other shoes that would go well with this look?

but i cant stand people who, for example, wear nikes, and carry a puma bag. i dunno, i just et annoyed. "cant stand" is a little too strong.

Man I never really understood this... sure they might be competing brands, but if it looks good just wear it. I'd rather have a stying outfit than care about whether the different brands I have on are "perpetrating" or whatever.

Man I never really understood this... sure they might be competing brands, but if it looks good just wear it. I'd rather have a stying outfit than care about whether the different brands I have on are "perpetrating" or whatever.

i feel you man, but as a brand sensitive person it irks me if i see, say someone wearing nikes with adidas socks, to be perfectly honest, id prefere brandless items any day of the week.

Ratata: great photos mayne, where is this moody, emotional, beautiful, sad, beach?