What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

img9op4.jpg

supreme

dior

vintage gazelle

1) get your jeans altered. they are way too fucking long. i just don't see any point in getting a pair of diors if you wear them baggy like that

2) n00bs purposely post while the regulars are asleep to avoid getting nasty comments

Guest Fade to Black

Shit I'm 6'4 too, and my 21 cm Diors look nothing like that on me, never did. Not knocking your look, I think it's clean but the jeans fit a bit weird.

yea the 37 inch inside leg is very long on them at some piont il prob take it down to a 35 its just finding a alterations place i trust to do it well,i got the jeans 1 inch big in the waist as i wanted a bit more room in the thighs.

I liked Diors all stacked up at the bottom, but yeah those look pretty long for some reason. You look like you're sagging a bit though. The might look nicer if they were stacked tighter and more cleanly at the bottom, with a slight bit of break up to the knee.

I liked Diors all stacked up at the bottom, but yeah those look pretty long for some reason. You look like you're sagging a bit though. The might look nicer if they were stacked tighter and more cleanly at the bottom, with a slight bit of break up to the knee.

All raw Dior's look like that initially. You 'train' them by pushing all the extra material down to the ankle and eventually they loosen up and will bunch properly at the ankles. No need to hem them.

loads going on since i was last online, love the nike cycling t's.

has there ever been what are you riding today?

4.jpg

vintage zz top

slim jims

am 1

Good look man, nice ink. A friend gave some of those Nike AM, first Nikes I have ever owned, quite big huh. I am used to vans and adidas gazelles.

Seenmy, good looks. Those Diors are probably fresh yeah, thats why they look like that, they clam down. I like em' long and bunched too

That would be fantastic Asterix. If you do just yell, I'll know its you. Good luck with those tickets! Just what I told you before, the gorgeous women are overflowing here!

as if i needed another reason to go to nyc