What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

That is always fucking fantastic, but I am worried I won't have enough time to go to all the stores I want to go to:p. Do check any stores daily? I plan on hitting everything from Dior Homme to Blue in Green. Soon I will throw up a picture in this thread so you will know what I look like.

waywt14ql6.jpg

Custom tailored hoodie

Uniqlo tank

Tripp pants converted to shorts

Dior Homme Sneakers

awesome.

looks good.

wear what you dig man, wear what you dig.

why all the flack from the kids?

streetkid?

people telling you to make sure you actually skate?

and don't forget to attack one double set

and at least like some flip in flip out shit before your done ok?

lame.

i have a deck specifically for transport.

its an old sims with the british flag on the bottom.

huge rubber wheels and flat as a 2x4.

just to ollie on this bitch is a feat.

I hear ya. My first decent board was a Vision Psycho Stick. but before that I learned to skate via those plastic decks then progressed to Variflex which I remember were flat as well. First thing that comes to my mind when I hear Sims is that awesome graphics of Kevin Staab.

okay here is my italian Hugo Boss Leather Suade Jacket. got it at discounted price of round 450 bucks, originally $700. I decided to go with sued since everyone & their mom gots the original leather jacket. These got the stench of brand new sued too. Best time to buy jackets is in the off season.

just if u were wondering:

shirt: FALSE

jeans: Blue Blood Denim

jacket: Hugo Boss

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat
first post :)

UC Jacket, (which i hadly get to wear as its so fuckin hot!)

DIE bats tee (cheers misled youth!)

CDG slip ons

messy bedroom!

jake-1.jpg

Nice outfit, diggin' the shirt.

someone said it true, when night comes and all the regulars go to bed, it's like the noobs have a field day here

i second that

okay here is my italian Hugo Boss Leather Suade Jacket. got it at discounted price of round 450 bucks, originally $700. I decided to go with sued since everyone & their mom gots the original leather jacket. These got the stench of brand new sued too. Best time to buy jackets is in the off season.

just if u were wondering:

shirt: FALSE

jeans: Blue Blood Denim

jacket: Hugo Boss

Your jacket isn't bad, but IMHO it would look 10X better if the sleeves weren't so long. Do you have anyway of getting them taken up a bit?

Guest Fade to Black

White v-neck tee w/ circle embroidery - Yohji Yamamoto

votc orange overdye jeans - Dior Homme

white german army sneakers

Guest Fade to Black

darkanimal the customized hoodie is probably my favorite outfit of yours so far...that look is Number (N)ine as fuck.

Hmm. I don't fully understand. I get inspired what to wear from diff stuff. Today I wore that because I knew it might drizzle, but still feeling body cool in case it didn't, it's functional. I saw a bum dress like these before. I wouldn't even say this style is original. I never thought about anything when I dress and go out. I just go. So no it doesn't bug me at all, why should it?, I'm having fun. It's great to live in a city where people don't care and you can freely express your mood, be as eccentric as you can be and they aren't going to judge you.

i don't get it man... you're just contradicting yourself here..

first, i don't think anybody, even the people backing you up, will believe that you don't put any thought into how you dress.

you're wearing some leather glove shits for god sakes, you have mad accessories, thats the kind of stuff someone does when they get ready and are like "hmm i think this would match good, and so would this, oh and this would look great, too. yeah, this would definitely complete the look i am going for today"

i think its fine to be like that, hell, i think the majority of people on here try to complete the look they are going for by adding accessories, so i first off, don't understand why you would deny putting thought into how you dress.

second of all, you say that you don't even think your style is different or original, you said you've seen a bum dress like you. then why do you cap off your post by saying how good it feels to be eccentric?

your look is your look, and i'm definitely not knocking on it, but you can't deny that spend tons of cash and time of hunting down things to look the way you look and dress the way you dress. hell, if you weren't going for that look, why the pose and expression on your face?

i don't get it man... you're just contradicting yourself here..

first, i don't think anybody, even the people backing you up, will believe that you don't put any thought into how you dress.

you're wearing some leather glove shits for god sakes, you have mad accessories, thats the kind of stuff someone does when they get ready and are like "hmm i think this would match good, and so would this, oh and this would look great, too. yeah, this would definitely complete the look i am going for today"

i think its fine to be like that, hell, i think the majority of people on here try to complete the look they are going for by adding accessories, so i first off, don't understand why you would deny putting thought into how you dress.

second of all, you say that you don't even think your style is different or original, you said you've seen a bum dress like you. then why do you cap off your post by saying how good it feels to be eccentric?

your look is your look, and i'm definitely not knocking on it, but you can't deny that spend tons of cash and time of hunting down things to look the way you look and dress the way you dress. hell, if you weren't going for that look, why the pose and expression on your face?

'cause my friend is a professional photographer and that specific photo/look he wanted for her portfolio, she just happened to have her camera and art directed me. I on the other hand wanted to share the nice quality photo here in the forum, as I normaly post crappy pix from my primitive digicam. I didn't claim I'm eccentric, I'm saying NYC welcomes eccentric people which is reason enough for me to be comfortable with however I dress. Happy now?

damn, where the hell did all these noobs come form?

no pic, maybe later, hot as shit, hot enough that i am actually wearing shorts and i never fucking wear shorts

gucci shades

supreme youth shirt

cut off digi BDU's

weiger dunks like the rest of the cats on here