the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Chinese/Taiwanese:

Cheap & Stingy. Cut throat for money, and will sell their mother's jewelry for a penny.

cut throat for money? yes... cheap and stingy? we aint Hispanics or blacks

I have had koreans tell me koreans formed the Fukching Gang, and in a few years MS13.

Fuk Ching? they still around? aren't they fukienese people?

Chinese/Taiwanese:

Cheap & Stingy. Cut throat for money, and will sell their mother's jewelry for a penny.

I think I be the only Chinaman who isn't like that. I kid, I know a lot of Chinese who aren't like that, but I know much more who are. Money is #1.

That all being said, in my case at least, I may as well be white, I also lack a typical Asian workethic and am probably much more laid back than your average sloth. The only thing I've got going for me is a career slicing, dicing, curing and legally touching people as a doctor.

Guest jmatsu
I think I be the only Chinaman who isn't like that. I kid, I know a lot of Chinese who aren't like that, but I know much more who are. Money is #1.

That all being said, in my case at least, I may as well be white, I also lack a typical Asian workethic and am probably much more laid back than your average sloth. The only thing I've got going for me is a career slicing, dicing, curing and legally touching people as a doctor.

you b an american banana, who thanks 2 his peel slipped through the american educational system.

Old white guys tend have dollar, asians gravitate towards that to satisfy their materialistic love. Young gay males especially.

Also, one thing I've been getting a bit of recently. I was in London visiting my sister for a bit, first time since she moved to West London and went to the China-town to get some snacks. A few random Chinese people I passed by commented on how I looked mixed or Japanese, as if I couldn't understand what they were saying. One of my friends who I saw in Japan said the same thing about me looking mixed. People who work for my dad have said it too. The fuck?

you b a limey- banana, who, thanks 2 his peel slipped through the british educational system.

Haha, I'd +rep you again for that, but I can't apparently. Need to spread the love first.

Whatever, it's 4:33am in England, I'm out. My brother is going to Florida on Tuesday so I have to find last minute shit for him around town in a few hours.

Guest jmatsu
Old white guys tend have dollar, asians gravitate towards that to satisfy their materialistic love. Young gay males especially.

Also, one thing I've been getting a bit of recently. I was in London visiting my sister for a bit, first time since she moved to West London and went to the China-town to get some snacks. A few random Chinese people I passed by commented on how I looked mixed or Japanese, as if I couldn't understand what they were saying. One of my friends who I saw in Japan said the same thing about me looking mixed. People who work for my dad have said it too. The fuck?

you make it sound like a bad thing. if you ever go to japland and learn some basic jap, you might be able to make it into jap-brothels.

i don't don't get the mixed thing though. mixed what? jap x chinee. there were alota those after ww2.

Sleep is impossible without blinds and the sun in your face. Why can't it be like Winter when the sun doesn't rise until 7ish?

Sorry jmatsu, I didn't mean it as a bad thing. I just thought myself as rather Chinese looking before, but I guess that comes with living in an area which is 96% white, and I'm definitely Chinese compared to them. But I'm starting to notice more and more comments from people I meet about me not looking *that* Chinese as I get older, which is like a complete reversal of before.

About the mixing, it depends on the person, some will say JapxChin others will say ChinxWhite, JapxWhite. I don't usually get anything else since no other Asian ethnicity seems to exist in the UK. It's really strange.

Edit: I'm just going to stop now and try to get some sleep, because I'll end up digging a hole so deep that I'll be shitting upwards. Apologies again :)

ha tabris, using the asian word.

i laughed when this londoner and aussie called me oriental when i was in korea. i was like wtf? i thought it was racist until they explained that asians are injunz to them.

i forgot about this fact, and when rirawin called me oriental again i tripped out again. when i think of the word oriental i think of a chinky thai slut. thank you, swedish tourists!

so are you asking an asian? or an asian telling other asians??

information is key.

letting all the other asians know, that i epic failed. i asked a girl out and she said not after it looks like you hit puberty and got dirty sanchezed by a jew. :(:(:(:(

everybody knows the chinese invented everything. korea and japan are just chinese people who left the middle kingdom.

you guys are our sons!

if that's the case then we're all african or middle eastern. better yet, we're fish.

Dear BTT and Prof Money Tuff;

I will go to the Smithsonian (it's no British Museum, but it will do for Jap tourists) and test some things out for you. I will grow a teen stache and go hit on touristy Japanese girls, and find the right combination of teen stache and pick up line, just for you two.

Love,

me

I've noticed that some whiteys (and asians) sometimes ask an asian person if theyre half-white or mixed, as a roundabout way to compliment them.

This is atrocious and the person asking is de facto stating Western culture and genes are superior. Next time someone ever ask you that, respond with the full wrath of mother Asia. Its really quite patronising, tell them FUCK NO I GOT NO GODDAMN HONKEY BLOOD and provoke a physical fight.

Pure til death

cut throat for money? yes... cheap and stingy? we aint Hispanics or blacks?

correction:

hispanics and blacks are still climbing up that economic ladder. So really, they just don't have money. Those music videos are keeping all the brothers and sisters in the beast of consumerism and in turn they become "nigga rich" aka "I got a range rover in my auntie's name on a lease and I have no gas money.

and UH YEAH, chinese people are stingy as fuck.

I've noticed that some whiteys (and asians) sometimes ask an asian person if theyre half-white or mixed, as a roundabout way to compliment them.

It happened to me a few times, having a vietnamese grandfather, though it's not really visible, andi never thought about that. I always saw it as a compliment, and another way to say "you don't look purely french, that's so cute".

Question to any asian

Where is the Japanese girls at in NYC ? :o

ST MALKSU

I've noticed that some whiteys (and asians) sometimes ask an asian person if theyre half-white or mixed

i have gotten this from every asian person i have ever met in my entire life, also from whitey

asian people usually guess first that i am jap, then mixed, then korean, then filipino, then chinese

i dont get it

ST MALKSU

i have gotten this from every asian person i have ever met in my entire life, also from whitey

asian people usually guess first that i am jap, then mixed, then korean, then filipino, then chinese

i dont get it

we out .. lets go lol