the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Not Korean, but I used get that type of stuff from my dad all the time. Studying medicine isn't good enough, I should applied to study medicine at either Cambridge or Oxford. He's mellowed out a lot over the past year, thankfully.

Haha, fuck, as if studying medicine isn't one of the longest and most brutal commitments of academics. I guess i lucked out, my dad keeps telling me that i don't have to be pre-med. But eh, my parents are filipinos and are both doctors. I guess we're just a big fluke.

For example, the Asian guy with the full beard, working at a beer microbrewery, wearing a flannel shirt, overalls, driving the green Chevy Blazer, he is Kurt Tanaka, level threat to whitey: 2/10. Koreans haven't reached that level of white-friendly yet.

This is true, cuz Koreans be keepin it real. Fuck that whitewashed jap nigga listening to some gay killrockstars chick band on his ipod and shopping at antique stores. Shit is just sad.

Im gonna burn all my Western possessions and blast the speeches of Dear Leader while driving a Hyundai.

juche.

Here's my perspective of each race...

*WARNING*

don't take offense as its not meant to offend anyone.

Chinese/Taiwanese:

Cheap & Stingy. Cut throat for money, and will sell their mother's jewelry for a penny.

Vietnamese:

The craziest bunch of them all. The fobs are crazy. They'll slit your neck if you mess with them and more than likely someone in their family either works or owns a nail salon.

Japanese:

very chill and are downlow ballers in disguise.

Korean:

they always stick together, they're religious beliefs are cult like. They always have a kimchee (fermented cabbage) scent that just won't go away. A lot of wanna be gangsters who hang out at church and jump kids at their church.

Thai/Cambodian/Hmong:

they're on the bottom working their way up.

Filipinos:

Hypebeasts. They single handedly kill beat a dead horse when a new "fashion trend" is out.

fer real though, my girlfriend 3 years ago dumped me because I jokingly said I would never wanna have babies with her cuz I'd only sire a pure Korean.

I never actually gave a shit about asian pride or whatever, but I always pretend to among whitey to troll them. I've been doing it so well that this alter-ego has been seeping into my real personality.

And I fuckin hate Korean food and korean music/film/art.

Quinton and Winston, those could be black names as well. Mary-Kate is good as well. I think Emma hyphen something would be nice and white as well.

I was thinking Shane, does anyone know a non-white Shane? Shanes are typically white guys who have crew cuts and sweat a lot, like they're on uppers all the time. They don't have terrible B.O. necessarily, but do smell like white man sweat, and they look like they drive 1980's IROC-Z's.

Cody and Dustin are good, I was also thinking about all the surnames that hillbillies liberated from their last-name only status, like Taylor, Jordan, Forest, etc. Corny white status?

Also, I hate the name Crystal. I have warmed up to Jennifers and Jessicas since meeting some hot non-white trash ones as I get older, but Crystal will remain hated.

I had a Korean girl once, who had originated in Argentina or Brazil, somewhere down there. Her cousins were all still down there, and they had names like Afredo Kim, Jose Chung, etc etc. I don't know which is better, Cody Kim or Alfredo Kim.

This is true, cuz Koreans be keepin it real. Fuck that whitewashed jap nigga listening to some gay killrockstars chick band on his ipod and shopping at antique stores. Shit is just sad.

Im gonna burn all my Western possessions and blast the speeches of Dear Leader while driving a Hyundai.

juche.

:(

I just put my iTunes on pause, it was going down my Natalie Merchant playlist and I am now going to blow out my incense. I will go smoke a bidi and reflect on my being, and perhaps return more Asian.

Are you kidding? Most of Japan probably believes that they invented the croissant. And curry. And most of Korea also claim they invented the croissant, and the Koreans believe they are in a dispute with the Japanese over said topic,though the Japanese have heard of no such thing. (1)

Are you kidding? Most of Japan probably believes that they invented the croissant. And curry. And most of Korea also claim they invented the croissant, and the Koreans believe they are in a dispute with the Japanese over said topic,though the Japanese have heard of no such thing. (1)

a korean i know told me koreans invented every type of asian cuisine (i've mentioned this on superfuture before)!! like sushi, and fried rice, and another korean i knew backed him up on this.

your tendency towards a lower-priced imitation soda reveals your racial inferiority.

(I am drinking a Vernors right now, if anyone has even heard of this)

:(

my favorite drink is lassi

made by poor ppl mango frute, like vibskov.

not pineapple and other bw-tier delightz

mango-lassi-su-659245-l.jpg

i want.......croissant.

I have had koreans tell me koreans formed the Fukching Gang, and in a few years MS13.

Eventually some Korean guy will tell me Korean gangs run the US prisons and that they formed the mexican mafia.