the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

yo any of you guys alchohol intolerant

sorry but that shit always looks kinda pussy.

had a old friend of mine throw up his pizza after two glasses of wine at a party

personally i can hold my liquor, but that may be because my dad was an alchie :( which is nothing to be proud of

That's why you don't punk out and go around drinking 2 glasses of wine that you shouldn't be drinkin!!!!

Learn to be resourceful and drink appropriately with food.

Guest doubletap
I'm sad to say I've actually seen the Fast and the Furious 3, twice. I don't really know why.

I'm looking at imdb now and it says Keiichi Tsuchiya played the part of 'Old Fisherman' in that.. don't even remember him...

he was fishing on the harbor when all the cars came drifting by... he then laughs in amusement. I think it was when they were training.

I used to think smoking was cool til I saw that in like the 6th grade. Then I'd punch kids trying to peer pressure me into cigarettes.

Smoking is cool. The lung cancer issue, etc. isn't though. If anyone ever invents healthy cigs, I think they'd be a very rich man.

they have made healthier cigarettes but the anti-smoking people don't want that either.

i have switched to snus which is not really cool at all, but takes care of my nicotine fix.

Snus is hardly healthier than cigarettes. In fact, snus causes rather nasty bouts of mouth cancer and such and it's an ugly habit. By far, the healthiest form of tobacco is nasal snuff.

^^ the link between snus and mouth cancer isnt proven actually. Snus is alot healthier than smoking, since it doesnt effect the lungs obviously. Alot of pro athletes in Sweden uses snus.

I must have been thinking of dipping and chewing tobacco which seem to be American habits.

Smoking is Le Cool, as the French would call it. Personally, I think the cancer risk makes it more appealing; a big Fuck You to political correctness and sanitized Modern Life.
im with vitamian. i know i wont smoke if cigarettes were healthy.

this is actually a proven fact. many kids smoke because of the "cool" factor. and a big part of that cool factor is the risk of death. and not caring about it.

i guess the rebel type image of the likes of james dean is still with us.