the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

but there's an interesting flip-side. i've known several white, black and latina girls who almost exclusively date asian men after they had their first asian experience.

Maybe black and latina chicks love us because they envy our beautiful clear effortless skin and our nice hair, which I often get complimented for by those lovely ladies, or maybe its because we're often stereotyped as good at eatin' the pussy.

I have felt the US social pressures of being Asian amongst whites. I am often intimidated by white women, but turns out I'm just scared of pretty people. A friend of mine is totally oblivious to the lower stratificaiton of Asian males in US and that is his strength as he has the confidence to hit on the corniest of white chicks.

wasn't there an article recently (maybe it was posted on sufu) about how french girls fnid asian men to be attractive, and that they find asian men to be sensual and sexy? I wouldn't be upset if more American women thought that way as well.

I think it's a Gackt kinda thing.

things are changing.

recently, young asian men have been pleasuring women of all races all over the world. it's like a indie band getting an underground following without any airplay or videos. just mad touring, word of mouth and bootleg tapes.

This is the only band that I like selling out.

Maybe black and latina chicks love us because they envy our beautiful clear effortless skin and our nice hair, which I often get complimented for by those lovely ladies, or maybe its because we're often stereotyped as good at eatin' the pussy.

This is very possible. Such a large population is difficult to feed. I hear not many black men go down.

but there's an interesting flip-side. i've known several white, black and latina girls who almost exclusively date asian men after they had their first asian experience.

Pics and phone numbers or it never happened.

wasn't there an article recently (maybe it was posted on sufu) about how french girls fnid asian men to be attractive, and that they find asian men to be sensual and sexy? I wouldn't be upset if more American women thought that way as well.

284826387.jpg

via waywt shittalking thread.

in all seriousness, guys like that are not even in the game. Well, I guess if they look like that and are lucky enough to be rich, then they might have the privilege of chauffering female friends around in their M3's, but in my experience they were just delivering them to my door.

He needs to flip a couple pair of super limited VNDS sneakers and get a haircut, set of contacts, and a facial.

eh, there's always someone for someone. i see guys like him with some pretty girls all the time, but normally those big asian kids are pretty "azn" and other times they're some anime dorks, which i guess they still are kind azn, but more >^.^< then aZn... did that make sense?

I estimate that I get rejected due to my race 1 in 3 times (other times I get rejected are probably due to my ugly mug). I don't really have that large of an "n" to really make any conclusions, but in any case it is definitely harder being yellow in the American dating pool.

It's intimidating, because for me personally, I'm short, but wiry. I mean, I'm fit and I can lift a fairly good amount, but I won't ever bulk up. Which is a good thing sort of, because I'll never go fat really until my metabolism slows down in my late 20's and 30's and I just eat all day. But because I can't bulk up, and my muscle mass general stays small and dense, I really can't compete with giant football players, even though I've wrestled a few down, when it comes to girls.

So now I just impress them by being supergay.

i dont know, what really turns me off / pisses me off are those asian bitches who strive to be white. i mean wtf?

I met a girl like that over the summer. She was Asian, but everytime she talked I thought "You are a white girl trapped in an Asian body."

I went to a festival thing on campus that was hosted by the Asian Student Union and I've never been so ashamed of my own culture. It was basically a big Asian frat circle jerk :(. Tons of cute Asian girls, but after they all started talking I gave up hopes of finding any hidden gems.

Asian Greek life...is that an oxymoron?

I went to a festival thing on campus that was hosted by the Asian Student Union and I've never been so ashamed of my own culture. It was basically a big Asian frat circle jerk :(. Tons of cute Asian girls, but after they all started talking I gave up hopes of finding any hidden gems.

why don't you just act like an asian frat boy? way easier to fake that funk rather than to be the "cool guy." all you need is a big johnson t-shirt or uni wear.

Did they all look like this?

126147029_l.jpg

I can't stand AzN FrAtZ

Did they all look like this?

126147029_l.jpg

I can't stand AzN FrAtZ

when i was in college the azn's weren't trying to be all ghetto thug. they were just your basic twinkies or just asians mimicking white frats. is this guy in a black frat? black frats don't even dress like this, do they?

They are like everyone else but secluded. It's sickening. In the group of Asians I know, there are still normal cliques but.... Asian. Skaters, prep (not so much), krumper assholes but luckily this is dying, tight pant sneakerhead hypebeast jockriders, ricerocketeers, etc.

They are like everyone else but secluded. It's sickening. In the group of Asians I know, there are still normal cliques but.... Asian. Skaters, prep (not so much), krumper assholes but luckily this is dying, tight pant sneakerhead hypebeast jockriders, ricerocketeers, etc.

it's pathetic, but i don't know whats worse...

i live in honolulu and the asian americans here are either super mtv ghetto fab or surf bums who try act like polynesian thugs.

when i was in college the azn's weren't trying to be all ghetto thug. they were just your basic twinkies or just asians mimicking white frats. is this guy in a black frat? black frats don't even dress like this, do they?

In LA/Cali a lot of the azn frats and/or cliques try to act like gangs. Black frats dont dress like that. Omegas and lambdas come to mind...

i live in honolulu and the asian americans here are either super mtv ghetto fab or surf bums who try act like polynesian thugs.

The skinny ones are not Somoan! All of the Japanese people I know are from Hawaii. Ones I know in particular, are the whitest sounding Asians I've known aside from their occasional use of Pidgin, yeah?

Off topic but how are the Portugese

The skinny ones are not Somoan! All of the Japanese people I know are from Hawaii. Ones I know in particular, are the whitest sounding Asians I've known aside from their occasional use of Pidgin, yeah?

Off topic but how are the Portugese

i've lived off an on in honolulu for years and according to hawaiian locals the portugese are like the polish of hawaii. they are the butt of many jokes. i have no idea why. i also have no idea why americans always make so many polish jokes.

pidgin dialect is crazy. i couldn't understand what the fuck people were saying when i first got here. the asian americans from hawaii that live on the main continent probably just speak mad white-talk to compensate for their pineapple-picking pidgeon talking asses.

Definitely so. The Korean Americans out there all think they're thug life and have the illest weed. Fucking morons.

^^

Korny Krn Girls but a nut is a nut.

Hardest dudes in California probably Vietnamese or Khmer (dont know difference) not even triad related, they're just wilding ass niggas with nothing to lose (immigrants). As far as American-born Asians fronting, Koreans maybe... just because they were the most common in places I've lived. In my experiences they've come in larger numbers than Chinese surprisingly. (Last time I visited my old town, kids still wearing XL shit with gayzn bangs, etc)

i've lived off an on in honolulu for years and according to hawaiian locals the portugese are like the polish of hawaii. they are the butt of many jokes. i have no idea why. i also have no idea why americans always make so many polish jokes.

pidgin dialect is crazy. i couldn't understand what the fuck people were saying when i first got here. the asian americans from hawaii that live on the main continent probably just speak mad white-talk to compensate for their pineapple-picking pidgeon talking asses.

rofl pineapples

If I recall correctly, there's anti-Portugese places in JP? I'd imagine it has to do with the same thing. I never hear Polish jokes, mainly Jew jokes, I'm fond of Italian insults but those are all related to like 1800s America (uhh watch Gangs of New York).

Actually when I think about it, I guess I have heard a few before. Very subtle but Polish related.

Hardest dudes in California probably Vietnamese or Khmer (dont know difference) not even triad related, they're just wilding ass niggas with nothing to lose (immigrants).

Yeah, the Viets are pretty crazy. Also the Cambodians (Long Beach). They were always in shit w/ the Mexicans....