the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

so what do you call an asian whose friends are most/all white, usually hangs out with white ppl, doesnt know his/her ethnic language, yet doesnt try to "look/act white", prefers asian girls, dips tobacco, has no love for either "side", and drinks like a fucking fish?

confused? walking contradiction?

If Asians started holding in their road rage, morphing neurophysiologically, and, as a result, evolved razor-sharp, metallic claws in their fists...what race would they target for cultural genocide?

Only old gen asians drive bad... horrible stereotype.

And if I turned into that shit I'd go after whatever you are. Just for fun [/nohate].

^^Filipinos*. We even have the Spanish blood.

Can't forget the mixture of American blood that's tied in with lots of Filipinos that live in bigger cities. Spanish rule, American colony, .. Imelda.

Corny (toronto) white girls get a big kick when I tell them I'm Filipino and that I also have some sort of Spanish blood in me.

so what do you call an asian whose friends are most/all white, usually hangs out with white ppl, doesnt know his/her ethnic language, yet doesnt try to "look/act white", prefers asian girls, dips tobacco, has no love for either "side", and drinks like a fucking fish?

confused? walking contradiction?

A banana that likes other bananas. I fit into that category but I'm only attracted to asian girls who have an excellent grasp of the English language.

Guest supernoob
Only old gen asians drive bad... horrible stereotype.

And if I turned into that shit I'd go after whatever you are. Just for fun [/nohate].

i would never drive with an azn if i didnt hav 2. i hav b4 n it some scary shit

^ Where I live, there's TONS of diversity amongst asians. Of course, there is a predominate amount of "FOB" asians, white-washed and ghetto mother fuckers. I don't think I fit in any of those categories.

It's not too difficult to define the social factors that push any race of person towards certain "classifications." For this instance, the lack of speaking English at home is more-than-enough to create the "FOB" syndrome. White-washed kids are more the type who tend to disobey their parents because they're traditional and the ghetto is spawned by general, urban media culture.

I'm a mixed bunch. First of all, I'm Filipino. In Toronto, we've been coined the nickname "Melting pot asians." I respect my heritage and know much about traditions but I don't tend to practice them. My peer group consists of all races since Toronto is so multicultural. I was raised in an "urban" society but the type of music I listen to and the way I dress would probably tell you otherwise. I like to think I'm a little bit of everything.

As for the entire depiction of asians not getting women, I tend to ignore that stereotype whenever I see it. Not to beat myself off but I've never had problems with getting the girl.

Everyone race has its more dominant "personas." I think it's just a matter of where we live and what we see the most under the spotlight.

Not to beat myself off lolol

Personally I dislike when people or even friends use the term "_____ is so Asian." There is no grey area, there is either fob or you are black/white. This may only be a mindset created by Americans tho; I try to think outside of this box but it's difficult when you are surrounded by labeling dolts. But drinking like a fish is for Gs.

Asian girls have become completed overvalued thanks to the recent 3-4 year run on them by guys working in finance deciding they are the perfect fuck-targets. Even some of the most kicked asian girls I've met have developed major egos to go along with their inflated market price.

I'd short asian girls now, because the crash is coming.

P.S. Buy buy buy corny white girls.

^omg. I developed a hypothesis along the lines of this statement a year or so ago. Glad to see im not the only one that has noticed this.

I'm not sure how they're going to crash, but I think its clear that its inevitable and should be happening fairly soon.

I won't be investing in corny whitegirls though, I think i'll buy culturally mixed fairskinned hispanic girls while prices are still static.

^I'm not sure if you meet the fiscal or physical requirements for a high market value black girl.

Such requirements involve but are not restricted to: Fat wads of cash being dispersed indiscriminately, Violent physical expression of emotion, limited articulation of thought masked by enthusiastic use of college prep diction.

Incase one meets such said requirements, current market prerequisites include:

Dark to fairly dark skin, height equal to 6'1" and above (note that the $ should be seen as a variable that can reduce height as well as skin pigment requirement, however the amount of $ needed to reduce said requirement increases in direct proportion to height and/or skin pigment reduction needed.)

I'm afraid you'll have to take these figures in account when deciding whether or not investing in a black girl is best for you.

Let me know how that works out

• 2 weeks later...
at a high enough speed it is possible to drive upside down for a long time (in hi downforce car), supposedly.

not just cause i b jap, but i gotta say that jap drivers usually are very good. this is due to the intensive driving course that are required in order to get a license.

dunno about other asians tho.