the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

i find being called azn very offensive. asian is okay, but not azn. :(

why?

because all those who use azn are always sooooooo asian. i don't know how to explain it.. all of those bopper kids and the aZn4lYfe kids are so annoying. especially now that all these azn kids practice ebonics and their stupid bangs with spikes and all that. what the fuck.

Gayzn. Gaysian. They've always done the bangs and spikes and pull JDMCIVICs. Most of the people that fit this description (that I know) aren't even that Asian, they claim pride but don't even know their language (Fil-Ams never do, as discussed earlier in this thread).

i've never seen asian spelled as azyn before....................

ayn + azn?

I used to live in a very non-diverse part of Baltimore and the only Asian girl of my age was my Filipino niece (from now on I will refer to her as my cousin). So pretty much it's hard for me to find mostly any Flip girls attractive because they all remind me of my cousin and that's not cool.

definitely heard this before. but it's amazing what you could get used to.

you won't know until you try.

like i've known japanese americans who couldn't eat sushi. until they tried.

Gayzn. Gaysian. They've always done the bangs and spikes and pull JDMCIVICs. Most of the people that fit this description (that I know) aren't even that Asian, they claim pride but don't even know their language (Fil-Ams never do, as discussed earlier in this thread).

ayn + azn?

filipinos seem to be the most confused asians, i dont get it :o

I know a japanese woman who hates sushi and anything japanese

These tend to be the women that date white guys. Or girls that can't get any in the primary market, so they hit up the secondary "white" market.

These tend to be the women that date white guys. Or girls that can't get any in the primary market, so they hit up the secondary "white" market.

I have this theory that women who date white guys hate their fathers or brothers growing up.

Guest supernoob

hahahahahah

yea keep preachin that azn superiority. DONT DATE OUTSIDE OF YOUR RACE.

^^

Hahaha funny thing isn't rajio part something else aside from Japanese?

definitely heard this before. but it's amazing what you could get used to.

you won't know until you try.

like i've known japanese americans who couldn't eat sushi. until they tried.

That is food, I am not trying cousin.

filipinos seem to be the most confused asians, i dont get it :o

It's like when they argue amongst themselves whether they are Asian or Pacific Islander. Worse if they are Filipinos born in Guam or part Hawaiian.

^^

Hahaha funny thing isn't rajio part something else aside from Japanese?

quote]

yeah, but nigga is all asian. i don't see what would be wrong for even a white guy of knowledge to spit the same sentiments.

for asian women growing up in the u.s. (and to a lesser degree outside the u.s.) it's hard not to hate on on their asian brothers. every movie, every tv show every commercial, every print ad, every book, every piece of media in the west ignores the asian male, or else portrays them as emasculated weaklings. asian women grow up looking at that shit and think that asian males ain't shit. also, in western media, asian women get a lot of shine, but only as exoticized accessories to a white male hero. after hundreds of years of this bullshit, it sinks into the collective asian psyche. as a result, you have asian females and males believing the hype and buying into it.

as a young lad, i was on a mission to prove these stereotypes wrong, one pussy at a time.

then, i got tired and married a japanese girl.

for asian women growing up in the u.s. (and to a lesser degree outside the u.s.) it's hard not to hate on on their asian brothers. every movie, every tv show every commercial, every print ad, every book, every piece of media in the west ignores the asian male, or else portrays them as emasculated weaklings. asian women grow up looking at that shit and think that asian males ain't shit. also, in western media, asian women get a lot of shine, but only as exoticized accessories to a white male hero. after hundreds of years of this bullshit, it sinks into the collective asian psyche. as a result, you have asian females and males believing the hype and buying into it.

as a young lad, i was on a mission to prove these stereotypes wrong, one pussy at a time.

then, i got tired and married a japanese girl.

i heard that if you're emo and asian that you get mad bitches recently...

honestly i don't really fuck around with asian-american girls 2 much.

if asian american girls are to weak-minded to undertand the power and allure of the asian male in america, they can go fuck themselves (or non asians). i understand that the american media is a direct root of this asian-american psyche, but it never really stoped me from claiming what is mine. i don't have kind of trouble, but the asian american males that somewhat do have gotta rise above and reclaim their birthright.

I don't know, I've seen quite a number of attractive Asian female/attractive white male couples. I don't know why it's been the ambition of some Asian guys to dwell on the AF/WM dating disparity (this is not directed towards anyone in this thread, btw).

That being said, I've dated more non-Asian women than Asian, but I don't flaunt that fact (or make it an exclusivity clause) in front of Asian women. But, I've known a few girls who will explicitly say that they date ONLY white guys and say the same cliched thing about, "I don't want to date someone who looks like my dad/uncle/brother/cousin, etcetera". All rook same, really, bitch? I think that reflects some pretty fucked up self-image.

Definitely agree with all of this. As often as it's been said among Asian guys, a lot of my white friends (somewhat expectedly) don't get it.

I estimate that I get rejected due to my race 1 in 3 times (other times I get rejected are probably due to my ugly mug). I don't really have that large of an "n" to really make any conclusions, but in any case it is definitely harder being yellow in the American dating pool.

What about the asian chicks who keep everything asian except their boyfriend? I know several like this....talk amongst yourselves.

Basically, its a trick card so their parents can't pull the marriage hand. Cuz most orthodox asian parents wouldn't allow it, so its just a way for the girl to keep her freedom.

wasn't there an article recently (maybe it was posted on sufu) about how french girls fnid asian men to be attractive, and that they find asian men to be sensual and sexy? I wouldn't be upset if more American women thought that way as well.

things are changing.

recently, young asian men have been pleasuring women of all races all over the world. it's like a indie band getting an underground following without any airplay or videos. just mad touring, word of mouth and bootleg tapes.

things are changing.

recently, young asian men have been pleasuring women of all races all over the world. it's like a indie band getting an underground following without any airplay or videos. just mad touring and word of mouth.

it's basically globalization.