the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

^I'm not sure if you meet the fiscal or physical requirements for a high market value black girl.

Such requirements involve but are not restricted to: Fat wads of cash being dispersed indiscriminately, Violent physical expression of emotion, limited articulation of thought masked by enthusiastic use of college prep diction.

Incase one meets such said requirements, current market prerequisites include:

Dark to fairly dark skin, height equal to 6'1" and above (note that the $ should be seen as a variable that can reduce height as well as skin pigment requirement, however the amount of $ needed to reduce said requirement increases in direct proportion to height and/or skin pigment reduction needed.)

I'm afraid you'll have to take these figures in account when deciding whether or not investing in a black girl is best for you.

Let me know how that works out

man shut the fuck up

not just cause i b jap, but i gotta say that jap drivers usually are very good. this is due to the intensive driving course that are required in order to get a license.

dunno about other asians tho.

ive had the displeasure of drivin with an azn n i think i tlk about it b4.

NEVER AGAIN.

japanese drivers are awesome.

we invented tuning, street racing and drifting.

haven't you seen tokyo drift? even though most of the people in there are korean...

all%20look%20same.jpg

according to american media

im suprised attack of the clones wasnt a documentary about the recent chinese economic boom

japanese drivers are awesome.

we invented tuning, street racing and drifting.

haven't you seen tokyo drift? even though most of the people in there are korean...

you know that the stunt drivers were probabaly japanese.

Guest doubletap
lol

japan embarasses itself in formula racing

i thnk that wat u mean2 say

still tho there are only 4 cunstructor countries right now:

Italy

Germany

France

Japan

(may be wrong, however)

casting people race-for-race shouldnt be a big issue though. hell, al pacino did play a cuban one time.

id totally nail sayuri though

all the stunt drivers in tokyo drift were japanese.

i was talking about the extras and some of the actors. but, at least they did better than this piece of shit:

500504~Memoirs-Of-A-Geisha-Posters.jpg

a story about a japanese geisha written by a white guy, directed by a white guy, with an almost completely chinese cast.

chiba's korean nephew kinda pissed me off.

all the stunt drivers in tokyo drift were japanese.

i was talking about the extras and some of the actors. but, at least they did better than this piece of shit:

a story about a japanese geisha written by a white guy, directed by a white guy, with an almost completely chinese cast.

I guess its a damn shame that there aren't more Japanese actors/actresses w/ world recognition nowadays. I guess that's really the reason why they went w/ a mostly Chinese cast?

I don't think there are enough Japanese actors/actresses with the English language chops to make a Hollywood movie... they can make crappy movies with all-HK casts and understandable English anytime....

When is the last time you saw an American made movie about Japan that didn't patronize Japanese people or mock their accents?

I'm sad to say I've actually seen the Fast and the Furious 3, twice. I don't really know why.

I'm looking at imdb now and it says Keiichi Tsuchiya played the part of 'Old Fisherman' in that.. don't even remember him...

I don't think there are enough Japanese actors/actresses with the English language chops to make a Hollywood movie... they can make crappy movies with all-HK casts and understandable English anytime....

When is the last time you saw an American made movie about Japan that didn't patronize Japanese people or mock their accents?

Letters from Iwojima for the win!

there was that movie with brad pitt too

i think it was brad pitt at least

i forget what its called now, but it was ok, kinda like crash? whatever.

babel. the jap segment was typical cliche shit about youth alienation in tokyo...

they just used a deaf bitch (character) that time.

Brother.jpg

Although not much Japanese speaking English - not high budget or anything but I thought this movie was good.

Not Japanese at all but I just wanted to throw this out there. My friend works at a movie theater, selling tickets at the box. Guy asks what is "NA-ME-SA-KE" about, you knwo that movie Namesake with Kumar.

yo any of you guys alchohol intolerant

sorry but that shit always looks kinda pussy.

had a old friend of mine throw up his pizza after two glasses of wine at a party

personally i can hold my liquor, but that may be because my dad was an alchie :( which is nothing to be proud of

yo any of you guys alchohol intolerant

sorry but that shit always looks kinda pussy.

had a old friend of mine throw up his pizza after two glasses of wine at a party

personally i can hold my liquor, but that may be because my dad was an alchie :( which is nothing to be proud of

fuck no

but i know a korean kid who passes out after 2 beers.