the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Supreme, Dior Homme, Vans, Visvim, et al: Asian males

Food pictures: Ugly Asian females

Seriously click on the "about" section on food blogs like Umamimart or The girl who ate everything.

Ugly chicks take pics because they pay for their own meals, and taking pictures is a way to remember their meal because its going to be a while before their next meal.

Hot chicks never worry about their next meal or take pictures cus some dude will pay for another.

Seriously click on the "about" section on food blogs like Umamimart or The girl who ate everything.

Ugly chicks take pics because they pay for their own meals, and taking pictures is a way to remember their meal because its going to be a while before their next meal.

Hot chicks never worry about their next meal or take pictures cus some dude will pay for another.

how u explain soepom's food pics?

Man Robin is a cool chick. :(

Yea not a lot of hotties run food blogs, either asian or white.

Hahahahaha.

God damn this is so true.

All my ugly girl friends used to go together to fancy restaurants and take pictures of the foods and post it up on their blogs.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

So true so true.

Have you guys ever been out for dinner and actually seen people doing this? Or had your date do it? I haven't (yet) but I would be aghast.

I was having sushi last night at 15 East and 3 asian girls actually busted out a tripod. It was one of those octopus looking joints with the multiple adjustable joints. And yes they were ehhhh.

In America they do, although on the east coast asians in general are all meatheaded out in a big fucking way. All the koreans I've met fresh from the actual motherland are pretty skinny though.

Asians in america spend 80% of thier time trying to get ripped, preaching/converting to christianity, and trying to get into finance industry no matter what their undergrad was. Other 20% is spent hating on white guys dating thier women.

What do you mean by meatheaded?

I always hear the stereotype that Koreans are most prideful/bigheaded. Why's that/how?

Guest jmatsu
Nah, they don't drive those Korean cars because they want to. If they had it their way, they'd all have a Mercedes, BMW or Lexus.

so what filipi nos drive in flipland? they even know what a car is over there??

I knew someone who had the BEST tricked out Jeepney back in the PI. Shit was awesome, I'll try to find pics of it lol.

I haven't gone through this thread yet, so sorry if it's already been asked:

Why is every Korean I ever meet a smoker?? It's like a requirement or something.

do koreans ever get cancer? I know generations upon generations of koreans that smoke and pass down this trait to their children, but I have yet to meet a single korean who said their (enter relative here) died from lung cancer or any other respiratory disease

Guest jmatsu
Why is it whenever I go to a Korean karaoke place, outside there is always either:

1. a Korean girl on the phone, crying

2. a Korean girl crying, but with one of her friends

cause when gang-doo drink, he get angry. when he mad, k-bitches feel the wrath. the korean-ruckus.

koreans all go to the military. korean pimp slap probably pretty deadly.

I think Korean girls take a beating the best of any Asian women. I mean, if you're really gonna beat the hell out of a bitch, you want one who can take a few hits.

Yeah the Korean pimp slap is deadly, except for suckdick's.