the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

also Australia should have enough J Beezies for you to work through, although maybe not as many as SK

My newest requirement is that my j beezys must have E cup breasts. Would you say this is true of the J beezys in your country? Y/N

Dear Asians,

Lately, I have been hearing a lot about some Japanese bikini idols with E cup breasts.

I have yet to see this creature in the wild.

Question: if you capture it, should you wife it?

Well, from what I know, $10,000 and a few weeks healing time can probably get you your own reasonable facsimile.

If you wait and pick one up off the used market, that price is reduced, ranging from free to a couple drinks and lodging costs. Condition can range from near deadstock to fair condition.

you didn't answer the question, but I am assuming no.

In which case.

Dear Asians,

What do you look for in a wife?

In the long term are cooking skills or a nice ass more important?

Because I love food to no end (read: big fan of Heston Blumenthal and Harold McGee and maybe Ferran Adria as well), I would prefer cooking skills.

My ex was a bit on the heavy side but she made the most amazing dishes in the world. (^^ Tyro1)

I'm up for nice ass, though.

my friends 16 yo sister does all the household wife shit when his moms gone. she has a phatty too. i was obsessed but couldnt hit it.

cooking and cleaning abilities go a long way in a wifey. especially if that girl is gonna raise your kids. who the fuck wants their kids eating out every meal?

you didn't answer the question, but I am assuming no.

In which case.

Dear Asians,

What do you look for in a wife?

In the long term are cooking skills or a nice ass more important?

I think every asian guy wants a girl who can cook. Also i prefer more traditional women

Dear Asians, or fellow Asians, it depends on your response to this post. Do you consider Filipinos Asian?

This is a question i myself do not know how to answer.

All the really flipino people be like "Pinoy pride! we aint asian, we pacific islanders!!xxx111"