the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Fuck some dim sim. In Australia it's all about that dirty white boy food, sausage rolls, pies, potato scallops. I'm sure the continent has evolved from the dim sim to the point where they can eat more authentic chinaman food now, surely.

Koreans and fried chicken have a long love affair. In Korea, we've had all of the fried chicken chains except for Church's and Popeye's was most popular, so all y'all black people know what I'm talking about. We even had Kenny Rogers' Roasters for awhile.

Koreans love watermelon, going to other countries (or Jeju) to shoot guns... I think they have a special deal in Cambodia or something for Koreans where they pay $50 or $100 or something and they let out an assortment of animals like cows, dogs, deer, and they give the Korean tourists a bunch of gats and let them go at it. Koreans also like big bottles of beer, menthols, breakdancing, hip hop, cheap liquor, shiny clothes, makin stacks, black BMW 7 series and S classes on dubs, c'mon, this is a no brainer.

Yo what's other asian peoples takes on Mulan? Do we like it because it was the Disney movie that gave props to Chinese ppl? I personally thought it was complete shit, although a big portion of that is as fan of earlier classic Disney shit.

I ask because I was talking to a black chick about how they're "finally" having a black princess even though the movie looks cheap and retarded. She told me that I don't care because "they did Chinese so right with Mulan already." My first reaction was "bitch you must be kidding."

Yo what's other asian peoples takes on Mulan? Do we like it because it was the Disney movie that gave props to Chinese ppl? I personally thought it was complete shit, although a big portion of that is as fan of earlier classic Disney shit.

I ask because I was talking to a black chick about how they're "finally" having a black princess even though the movie looks cheap and retarded. She told me that I don't care because "they did Chinese so right with Mulan already." My first reaction was "bitch you must be kidding."

would rather fuck the little mermaid then make sushi outta her then eat.

fuck mulan. she look like a all dirty filthy.

isn't ramen instant noodles that come prepackaged and cooked? atleast it is in korea...

cause that's so major peasant shit.

or is ramen different in japan?

you think all ramen in japland is prepackaged or some instant shit? that's how shit is in korea? sux.

have you lived under a rock all your life?

i been to korea ages ago, and i had some korea noodles. excuse my ignorance cause i can't remember what it was called, the noodles were made and cut up right in front of me. was similar to udon. obviously the soup was different.

so i don't know why that guy thinks that noodles are prepackaged. fuckin stoops.

isn't ramen instant noodles that come prepackaged and cooked? atleast it is in korea...

cause that's so major peasant shit.

or is ramen different in japan?

LIES!! LIES AND BLASPHEMY! BEGONE FOUL DECEIVER! oh Ye of silver tongue and empty promise, though your words are glorious and filled with promises the truly righteous know that this is not the way! I say NAY! NAY to the blasphemy! I turn my face from thee and I command you to begone from my presence! fuckin uncultured peon

i been to korea ages ago, and i had some korea noodles. excuse my ignorance cause i can't remember what it was called, the noodles were made and cut up right in front of me. was similar to udon. obviously the soup was different.

so i don't know why that guy thinks that noodles are prepackaged. fuckin stoops.

word those are just called knife cut noodles

they're good

damn nigga chill.

i didnt know you meant ramen as in all noodles.

i meant ramen as in this shit

Shin_Ramyun.jpg

damn nigga chill.

i didnt know you meant ramen as in all noodles.

i meant ramen as in this shit

Shin_Ramyun.jpg

this is instant ramen. if dabestspooner had said "instant ramen/instant curry is peasant shit" i would have agreed.

on the realness though, ramen historically, was infact peasant or humble food. not instant ramen, cause that shit didn't exist at the time.

today i do not consider conventional ramen to be peasant status.

like i said, i misunderstood. ramen always mean 'instant noodles' in korean.

okay now i am seriously perplexed. so every "ramen" shop you go into in korea, and i mean a fuckin restaurant, uses oil/lard preserved base noodles? that can't be true.

okay now i am seriously perplexed. so every "ramen" shop you go into in korea, and i mean a fuckin restaurant, uses oil/lard preserved base noodles? that can't be true.

nah there's like other noodles but they have different names like

kal-gook soo, neng-myun, etc.

ramen is reserved specifically for instant ramen

nah there's like other noodles but they have different names like

kal-gook soo, neng-myun, etc.

ramen is reserved specifically for instant ramen

ramen is japanese. it's not my fault that you and other ignorant people liberally appropriated the japanese language and used it to refer to some instant preserved peasant dry noodle shit.