the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

fade,

don't even really know about that one bitch i was involved with. just knew what she told me. cause i met mad chinese speaking people who front about being BAR hk. like this one lady who does my bitch's nails. she say she from hk, but her employee say she just b some vietkonger bitch.

when i used to travel to hk, honestly i didn't know the difference. you being a local would. i just wanted to bang.

asian bitches try to front like straight up compulsive liar type shit ive know countless asian girls who pretend to be something they arent esp in the US they pretend to be white when they eyes are more slanted then the stoned white dude standing next to them

it's all about shanghainese food man

what is that? peking duck? black eggs? salty duck egg? sharkfin soup? yeah i like.

fuckin hate chinese new year's food that i tred b4.

like cabbage stew n shit like that mainly vegetable dishes n soup cus them foos cant afford meat

you talking about country chinee food? haven't tried much, but i generally don't like peasant recipes.

you talking about country chinee food? haven't tried much, but i generally don't like peasant recipes.

iono seein some of the shit my parents used to cook and my friends it seems like the shit they sell in restuarants n stuff is only for special events

i grew up with the stuff so its probaly grown on me i dont really like food with hella seasoning n ingrediants

iono seein some of the shit my parents used to cook and my friends it seems like the shit they sell in restuarants n stuff is only for special events

i grew up with the stuff so its probaly grown on me i dont really like food with hella seasoning n ingrediants

okay. 10char

what is that? peking duck? black eggs? salty duck egg? sharkfin soup? yeah i like.

fuckin hate chinese new year's food that i tred b4.

i dunno i think those are mainly hk tings, still dope though

soup dumplings/xiao long bao are from shanghai, a lot of dope noodles, fried fish, fried white carrot(?) cakes, hot and sour soup, steamed buns an ting... i think ramen originally comes from shanghai too, the pulled noodles or whatever. obv ramen in japan now is different, but it's that shu ha ri shit.

i dunno i think those are mainly hk tings, still dope though

soup dumplings/xiao long bao are from shanghai, a lot of dope noodles, fried fish, fried white carrot(?) cakes, hot and sour soup, steamed buns an ting... i think ramen originally comes from shanghai too, the pulled noodles or whatever. obv ramen in japan now is different, but it's that shu ha ri shit.

all noodles came from china. evolution of noodles. thats how i talians got pasta. the main dif in noodle make between chinese and jap is size. i know u people got your fat and flat noodles sometimes, but usually every chinese ramen i eat is skinny noodle. soup stock is almost always the same. i do like chinese ramen tho.

Chinese women have become one big unrecognizable lump at this point. If you go to Shanghai, you will have outsiders telling you they are Shanghainese when they are not, and vice versa. I think Hong Kong is fast becoming the same. It's all in the name of the hustle, every Chrissy in every city and Tiffany lanes...

Shanghainese food IN Shanghai sucks for some reason. And I'm half Shanghainese.

China is a funny place, I think anybody can enjoy their experience living here if you try not to think about it too much, look too deep or look back at anything. Definitely for transients, if you are looking to settle, it will eat you alive.

and i was always under the suspicion mass is a jamaican du. thx for confirmation.

yeah I just wikipedia'd them, invented in Australia (the dim sim, not the wan ton)

I just ate 6... steamed in the microwave. YOU HEAR THAT WORLD, THAT'S WHAT WE DO TO YOUR CUISINE!!! We straight fuck it up and caveman the fuck out of it

dude dim sim is the worst peasant status hyyped up expensive shit food of australian rebranded cuisine.

what chu talkin about? $3.62 for 1kg of frozen dumsim at supermarket. the rest of your comment was pretty accurate