the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

ST MALKSU

i have gotten this from every asian person i have ever met in my entire life, also from whitey

asian people usually guess first that i am jap, then mixed, then korean, then filipino, then chinese

i dont get it

its because you dont look like a real person

asian people usually guess first that i am jap, then mixed, then korean, then filipino, then chinese

i dont get it

I feel you =[

I always get Japanese first, and then Chinese. I recently got Thai, which kinda amused me, cuz no one's ever guessed Thai before.

[Filipino btw]

white people got a tendency to immediately think japanese if you look remotely asian. as ive said before, in the white man's mind, japan=asia. actually, tokyo=asia.

dismal will back me up on this.

i can see that, yeah. i guess to the judgmental white eye (like me, for example) seeing the difference between races of the largest continent could be hard.

i think it helps to get an understanding with what their languages. i can't spot a korean in a crowd of japanese but i can definitely differentiate their language between mandarin/cantonese or japanese.

white people got a tendency to immediately think japanese if you look remotely asian. as ive said before, in the white man's mind, japan=asia. actually, tokyo=asia.

dismal will back me up on this.

I get this too, but even fob Asian people don't know how to tell other Asians apart, except for hair and clothing style. Some Taiwanese/Korean girls do the fake JP gal-o look so well, I get fooled by them too.

I don't look Korean, I wear a teenstache fu manchu and have longish hair, so I get Japanese all the time, but probably look closer to Chinese IMO. I have double eyelids and bigger eyes, a big nose, thick eyebrows. Sometimes I get pinoy. I rarely get Korean, even from other Koreans.

I get this too, but even fob Asian people don't know how to tell other Asians apart, except for hair and clothing style. Some Taiwanese/Korean girls do the fake JP gal-o look so well, I get fooled by them too.

I don't look Korean, I wear a teenstache fu manchu and have longish hair, so I get Japanese all the time, but probably look closer to Chinese IMO. I have double eyelids and bigger eyes, a big nose, thick eyebrows. Sometimes I get pinoy. I rarely get Korean, even from other Koreans.

bro, you arent reppin hangook to the fullest, thats why. You need to show your pride everywhere you go so there will be no doubt whatsoever to your heritage. Rock one of those red KOREA FIGHTING soccer tshirts and a LV manbag.

koreans are pretty big dudes. there seemed to be a high amount of bro'd out korean guys stumbling around hammered holding hands when i visited seoul.

do koreans like working out more than other asians?

In America they do, although on the east coast asians in general are all meatheaded out in a big fucking way. All the koreans I've met fresh from the actual motherland are pretty skinny though.

Asians in america spend 80% of thier time trying to get ripped, preaching/converting to christianity, and trying to get into finance industry no matter what their undergrad was. Other 20% is spent hating on white guys dating thier women.

In America they do, although on the east coast asians in general are all meatheaded out in a big fucking way. All the koreans I've met fresh from the actual motherland are pretty skinny though.

Asians in america spend 80% of thier time trying to get ripped, preaching/converting to christianity, and trying to get into finance industry no matter what their undergrad was. Other 20% is spent hating on white guys dating thier women.

how old are we talking? 'cause if you're talking 18-30 y/o i'm pretty sure 80% of everyone is trying to get ripped. i do find that the majority of the koreans i know are pretty devout christians, but that's just an observation.

Guest jeffvyain

don't know if this has been asked yet:

why do all asian women seem to make the same squeaky squeely sound when they're getting pounded? ...sounds painful

lol i fucking loled

it for cyworld:mad:

is it same for mixi?

girls get mad angry if you touch ordered food in first 10 minutes...

i'm not sure if this has been asked, but what is with asians and taking photos of their food?

it for cyworld:mad:

is it same for mixi?

girls get mad angry if you touch ordered food in first 10 minutes...

those are called fobby asians :/

it depends on what the food is but usually I don't.

on a side note:

meet charlie:

draft_lens1480573module8567458photo_dog2.jpg1204805497

aw, so cute

i'm not sure if this has been asked, but what is with asians and taking photos of their food?

Supreme, Dior Homme, Vans, Visvim, et al: Asian males

Food pictures: Asian females

Japanese people are ranked like #1 amongst all American minorities when it comes to integration, which is basically a list of whitey-friendly attributes (English, do you speak it, motherfucker? etc)... I think Filipinos are somewhere in the middle of that list (because they work in service-related industries), and Koreans are at the complete bottom, probably chillin with the Viets (because they work in service-related industries but don't actually give you service, it's more like a sneer, your merchandise or your food being thrown at you, and then a grunt).

i wouldnt say koreans are at the bottom - koreans in my area are usually pretty "integrated", and ballin it....id say cambodians are at the bottom.