Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

ever notice how one of the rules of Fight Club are "no shirts, no shoes", and yet you see meatloaf fighting ed norton with a shirt on. i guess not even those badass dudes wanna see some fat dude with big tits.....

anyways. i somehow got convinced into going to euphnet (internet gaming place). the computers are pretty but the bathroom is fucking disgusting. it smells like nerd up in here. and the chick next to me is talking about her RPG so seriously. i kind of want to laugh in her face.

sounds like the san francisco party.

it's getting harder to tell the difference between random thought and confession.

lawl.

anyway: cool. old guild leader left to join another guild, and i'm the guild leader now. GUNBOUND ANYONE? ha, ha, ha...

i think i will change the name to 'SuFu"

Random thought.

Upon deciding you wish to spend sexy time with actresses, You must realise and consider that eventually when you discover that you no longer wish to include them in your life, no matter how hard you try You will seemingly never be able to escape their presence. You will see pictures and read articles of them in the arts section of papers, madeover and discussing their latest triumphs, and hear their voiceover work everywhere.

Random thought.

Upon deciding you wish to spend sexy time with actresses, You must realise and consider that eventually when you discover that you no longer wish to include them in your life, no matter how hard you try You will seemingly never be able to escape their presence. You will see pictures and read articles of them in the arts section of papers, madeover and discussing their latest triumphs, and hear their voiceover work everywhere.

you can always take comfort and refuge in the younger model you traded her in for

Tomatoe juice is merely one short leap from what you should really be drinking on planes....

Bloody Marys.

I like that Southwest gives you all the separate ingrediants and lets you combine to your own personal tastes.

I feel like such a toddler when I order 'orange juice' or 'apple juice' on the plane.

i once asked for apple juice and a little bottle of gin. they looked at me like i was retarded. by the end of the flight, the lady tending to me was all about gin and apples.

I ordered a fucking 9 dollar salad on the plane to cincinnati so I could get rid of the last of my pennies and nickels (no currency exchange accepts coins). it was funny giving the stewardess a lapful of pennies and nickels and then her having to count it all.