Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

there is a lot of art, media, etc. dealing with displeasure. for some reason there are few that try to present an "ideal" world. i only use the word ideal because i cant figure out a better way to present it. i mean a euphoric color-filled dreamworld LV multicolore steelo. more people need to get on that.

you can't hate our pristine happyland http://oh-astro.com/audio/OH-ASTRO_Hello_Fuji_Boy.mp3 fantastic plastic machine style (this is from the artist themselves, dont player hate on me)

talk all the shit you want about wow, but that shit's addicting and fun. i used to fucking hate it before i got into it because of a friend but now it's what a bunch of us do for fun. it's funny because the amount of normal people that play it is astounding. by normal i mean those people who still have active social lifes and party and all that. the nerd generalization for gamers is dying real fuckin' quick. i wish this were europe where they show gaming on tv aside from g4 =/

IM THINKIN

arbys.jpg

arbys-full.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK is this abomination? +++ham.mushrooms.toastybun. Clusterfuck of tastebuds.

25ADCO.1.jpg

TALKING GLOVE. IS ALL I SEE. YOUR GAPING MOUTH IS SO SENSUAL AND HOPELESSLY ROMANTIC. YOUR KAZAKISTAN-SIZED EYES MAKE THE REST OF YOUR BODY SEEM NORMAL. WHAT BIRTHED YOU?

homepage_06sept.jpg

FUCK YES VALUE SIZE THAT SHIT. I want the number #12 with a bendy straw and a glock instead of fries.

i dont think jacking off an hour after donating blood was the best idea.

gotta drink more water.

edit:lab's post above me is of very high quality.

would rep but im out of rep

and arbys uses comic sans ms

lul

another random thought

would a hooded caridgan just be a zip up hoodie minus the pockets and with buttons instead of zippper

edit: not really it would be like a half zip hoodie.

whatever

this post is stupid

i told my doctor yesterday that i think i have muscle dysmorphia

all i can think about it going to the gym and getting cut, i quit drinking, smoking weed and cigarettes and doing coke over 3 months ago

i work out twice a day for two hours each session, i cant sleep if i dont go to the gym, i get anxiety attacks when i miss a meal

and he just laughed at me and told me to go home\

i dunno what to do

I wonder why so many people on campus are getting wallies? these people are fucking shit up for every body! rocking american eagle and a&f with their ugly washed out bootcuts. first it was the sandy mids now peeps are venturing into other styles. Its a growing epidemic! I mean the wanna be preppy/fratguys kinda new whats up, one was even rocking a patagonia (maybe a real prep?), but the kicks were still low key. I really wanted a new pair too.

Im gonna rock my beat to shit beezwaxes to symbolize the butchering of one of history's most iconic shoe styles. considering how much dough they cost, Im gonna were these bitches out(like the are meant for...?). Its like fucking darfur for shoes over here (too early?).

are these seeing a resurgence any where else?

it worries me when i can speak better english than the admissions counselor at one of the colleges i applied too.

i just spent 20 minutes on the phone trying to communicate to this person that i made a change to my transcript. no offense to asians, but you guys need to get your engrish on lock if you're gonna work in the college system..

it worries me when i can speak better english than the admissions counselor at one of the colleges i applied too.

i just spent 20 minutes on the phone trying to communicate to this person that i made a change to my transcript. no offense to asians, but you guys need to get your engrish on lock if you're gonna work in the college system..

me no-no rike dis. no brack bean led robster 4 u.

from this day forth, any asian girl who talks to jeepster shall be executed.