Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

How come there are a few attractive girls in the sufu facebook group but they don't post their titties here? Dissapointing as fuck.

we are now live!

coming at you straight from never going back to amsterdam radio!

this is the wild child himself, our next record is a hot new groove

by a bunch of cool cats from san francisco, they're called the sake

bombs, and this is their hip new hit, "medium rare tee"!

you will never do it wrong again by remembering that what you

are really trying to say is "we are alive; you can hear us. fear my

cucumber sushi."

How come people get so offended when the security things at stores beep? And then start with the "well, I didn't steal anything" speech? 99% of the time it's just a case of someone forgetting to remove a tag, or it's something electronic, but so many people get so angry, so quickly, over it.

Cotton: The act of living will keep a short "ih" sound, a show taped in front of an audience will be a hard "eye". Lives is the multiple, so it will be "eye" too... then again, I hear "lifes" (again, "eye") thrown around, usually in regards to video games. I hope that helps.

How come people get so offended when the security things at stores beep? And then start with the "well, I didn't steal anything" speech? 99% of the time it's just a case of someone forgetting to remove a tag, or it's something electronic, but so many people get so angry, so quickly, over it.

This is weird to me. Where do you work? At Toys R Us, no one ever gets upset when they go off on the way out. They mostly get confused and stand around, causing the thing to beep repeatedly, instead of just continuing out the door like we generally tell them to do anyway.

I made waaaaay too much popcorn.

i do this quite often as well.

lately i have been into making 'gourmet popcorn'. so far my faves have been

-extra virgin olive oil / herb de province / salt / cracked black pepper

-extra virgin olive oil / italian salad dressing / salt / garlic powder

so. good.

And ofcourse I'm not alowed to rep you...

Thanks my friend!

Wait, but what about: "Live life"?

Errr...

Still don't get it.

I think.

I trust you though...

cotton,I'm a bit of a stickler for grammar. life is a noun, a thing. Live is a verb, or an action. So life is something you HAVE whereas live is something you DO. so what do you live? You live your life. Any better or no?

cashew butter exists. it is quite nice.

Fuck, I cloudve made millions.

cotton,I'm a bit of a stickler for grammar. life is a noun, a thing. Live is a verb, or an action. So life is something you HAVE whereas live is something you DO. so what do you live? You live your life. Any better or no?

Fuck, I cloudve made millions.

Jean Claude Van Damme???

Whenever I see a half-finished pack of cool ranch doritos, I die a little inside. That's like, getting baptized, going to church every sunday, then your mom dies in some freak accident involving your pastor, and now you don't wanna be an altarboy. Like, wtf, really, finish those chips.

my ex-boyfriend from high school just called me. one of those "what does it all mean" "i had a nervous breakdown" sort of things. he's such a sad piece of work. talking to him depresses and irritates me. those sorts of people where they come to you looking for answers, but they don't take it anyway.

god i hate my brothers laptop, i bought a new computer yesterday but still havent had time to set it up, so im still using the laptop, he has so many safeguards on it that i have to ok every site i go on, and the battery drains like crazy. i cant wait for it to get set up again so i can set my stuff teh way i like.