Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I want a pet squid.

Or a pet octopus.

Or a pet cuttlefish.

Mainly because of that squidsquid game.

i want a giant squid and a sperm whale fighting in a huge aquarium behind my new york loft. really i do. i even made a presentation for it in a class.

anyways, being the nice guy i am, i always hold the door open for people. except sometimes, people run towards the door whilst saying thank you, and i feel bad because they had to run. :(

is this polite?

[y/n]

when i was waiting in the airport, i was wondering what the drinking age was above the pacific.

apparently, there is none.

in my experience, as long as you're Asian and on an Asian airline, it's when you can grow a smidgeon of facial hair and not tremble before a woman. For me that was like 14, but results may vary.

I think Dragons were leftover taradactyl's..

I think the second coming of Alphanumeric is gonna suck balls.

We're still having to clean up the first round of Alphanumeric off the earth, one discount overstock store at a time...

and that's a nice observation re: dragons...

related to the above, what were laws re: and recreational use of cannabis like hundreds of years ago?

i'm going snowboarding on friday, then my vacation begins.

don't have to be back to work until january 2

BOOYAH!

one thing i want to do....never been ski-ing or snowboarding.

its funny how my priorities have changed....dont have money to spend on clothes anyway...pair of nice jeans, couple of t shirts and a jacket...and a pair of beat up sperrys that this kid put in the trashcan at the house.

life isnt any better or worse...its fucking different now.

was chatting with my frd on msn.

you know it

you know i know it

you know i know you know it

you know i know you know i know it

you know i know you know i know you know it...

yes everyone knows.

and everyone knows everyone knows.

or does no one know, but everyone thinks they know?

that is the question.

on a lighter note,

_44307456_brawl_afp203b.jpg

some dentist are stupid.

so there i am with a bunch of metal in my mouth, clenching tightly onto the chair, because hes digging fucking jackhammers into small clusters of pink nerves,and im basically drowning in my spit and blood. yet he expects me to keep up a conversation with him. at one point, he even veers away from yes/no questions, and i have to find a way to say "im staying with my grandmother" without getting my tongue butchered.

sooo... britney spears' 16-year-old sister is pregnant...

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh my god. this is unbelievable. i had to google it just to make sure.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh my god. this is unbelievable. i had to google it just to make sure.

hahaha so did i

oh shit they are showing the critter christmas episode of south park, im not the biggest south park fan, but god this episode is one of teh best moments of tv ever.