Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad

thats what they're saying right? digitalism- magnets

People who oppose the use of torture are fucking ridiculous. I'm not talking about random acts of torture and oppressive totalitarian regimes torturing innocent civilians, but when a person has extremely vital and important information that could save lives yet he refuses to cooperate. I'd love to see what those amnesty international guys would do if a nuclear device was planted somewhere in their neighborhood and everyone and everything they hold dear to themselves was about to be destroyed, and the only way to stop it from going off was in the mind of some stubborn jihadist or deranged World of Warcraft player. No disrespect to Amnesty International, cause for the most part, they're pretty stand up guys. Another argument I hate is that hardened criminals, child molestors, and murderers are humans too. No they fucking aren't. They ceased being equal and worthy of respect the minute they committed these acts.

it's well established (particularly among actual intelligence agents) that torture does not provide reliable information--the victim will say anything to make it stop, whatever you want to hear. and all this misinformation is gained at the price of massive anti-american sentiment which is clearly bad for national security interests. you don't have to be a bleeding heart to think torture is a bad idea....you just have to have a brain.

it's well established (particularly among actual intelligence agents) that torture does not provide reliable information--the victim will say anything to make it stop, whatever you want to hear. and all this misinformation is gained at the price of massive anti-american sentiment which is clearly bad for national security interests. you don't have to be a bleeding heart to think torture is a bad idea....you just have to have a brain.

werd. case in point: that movie rendition with reese witherspoon.

ive been watching pucca on toon disney with my nephew for the last 3 hours, and its fucking awesome. i think even if my nephew wasnt here id still be watching it.

I'm in that last stage of wiriting a paper when you've said everything you wanted to but you need one more page and you're just looking through for places to add bullshit. I hate this shit.

youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad youmewebadbad

thats what they're saying right? digitalism- magnets

f.i.r.e.i.n.c.a.i.r.o