Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i guess it's just been a busy week with swimming and xmas and all that. were supposed to hang out today and i left this stupid wedding early to come home and chill with her but her and her dad went to pick up her atv about 50 minutes away and didnt get home till 5 and she had company over then so yeah won't see her till tuesday and it's already been since xmas eve. heh. w/e lolz. /sobstory.

If I was a cheapass who never went out, and never spotted my friends for anything, I could have like 10 Rick Owninz leather jackets

Every sunday I tally up in my head how much I spent on cover charges to stupid bars and drinks in those stupid bars and realize that I could have gotten a new pair of jeans, or shoes, or something cool. But there's really nothing else to do in the city.

Shisha is made from fruit -it's like inhaling vitamins. That's what one of my friends told me.

But in actuality, one night at a hookah bar is like inhaling the equivalent smoke of a carton of cigarettes.

Edit - yeah, I know what he said isn't true - it was just a funny thing to say for him to justify smoking so much shisha.

My lungs are dope. I go to the gym and don't feel a thing and can still burn my friends on the kourt~ Also, breams, what you heard is not true. I don't really want to get into discussing hookah again, so I will just leave it at you're wrong.

jay - yeah I can imagine that going to bars/clubs can get really expensive. I won't be 21 until my senior year of college, though so hopefully by then I'll have a decent enough job to make it affordable.

so i downloaded hitman contracts from a torrent the other night. not weird or anything, considering i've done the exact same thing before. so today, i turn on my computer, and it immediately goes into crisis mode. i get a blue screen and shows me all this stuff, nothing i can really understand. the only part i've seen before is the "physical memory dump" which happened to another one of my computers, but under different circumstances. anyways, so i restart my computer, and everythings going good until it gives me a standard windows popup saying something isn't working correctly. i restart again, and now i have no sound, as in the device cannot be located. should i just defrag? i've scanned with norton and nothing has come up, so i believe its a hardware problem, rather than a software. im not sure. also my computer beeps, but like the computer beep.

lame.

happy new year.

yeah i wouldnt worry

unless your girl's immune system is deficient or some shit

haha. yahhh i didn't mention she's diabetic now did i...yeah i know that's why i didn't get a kiss but damn being sick. and meat, i'm 18. not even that i didn't get a kiss i don't do well with colds. lol.

i'm at work and there are people here installing the security system. it's freaking me out because they're drilling into the walls and it's making me think of going to the dentist. time for itunes to drown that shit out.

also, i have coffee breath i can taste it. :( coffee is so good yet so bad.

^ 3.5 years out of undergrad (was done in my hometown) and I'm constantly amazed at who's moved back after an out-of-state stint at college. I don't live there anymore, but going back and visiting my parents I'm always bumping into random people I went to high school with who've since come back for work/entrepreneurial type ish.

girls are a joke. you're just now realizing you're not the girlfriend type? good to know that when i've fallen for you. ugh. /emo

cheer up!! the busy thing was just a scam i bet :( don't worry fortune, ex to the next girl.

anyways. i somehow got convinced into going to euphnet (internet gaming place). the computers are pretty but the bathroom is fucking disgusting. it smells like nerd up in here. and the chick next to me is talking about her RPG so seriously. i kind of want to laugh in her face.

cheer up!! the busy thing was just a scam i bet :( don't worry fortune, ex to the next girl.

anyways. i somehow got convinced into going to euphnet (internet gaming place). the computers are pretty but the bathroom is fucking disgusting. it smells like nerd up in here. and the chick next to me is talking about her RPG so seriously. i kind of want to laugh in her face.

lmao she had the odacity to break up with me in a text fight. hats off to her. her reasoning is that it's just a bad time. w/e back to the prowl. haha. thank you for the nice words though :)