Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so i had a dream the other night that i was talking with bizzy over coffee. we were talking about the importance of poe and how he refuted all that the american romantics/naturalists/transendentalists stood for. it was on after i woke up that i realized A) i was dreaming about people on sufu who ive never even met B) she was talking in a horrendous and almost unintelligible cockney accent.

i need to get off the computer more.

This past saturday I just finished watching all three season of Arrested Development, and man have i been bummed out. The show is fantastic, the writing, the acting, the guest stars, and the narration from Ron Howard. It could have been the best comedy of all time. I just keep thinking what the fuck was fox thinking cancelling the show. I know I'm a little late to the AD party but man, I love that show.

im very glad you agree.

we can also make ferris wheel sized hamster wheels in every city, which can generate electricity.

so green, peta would hate me.

wtf will you do with giant-sized mutate hamster shits? What about feeding them?

This ain't green at all, nor will it be kind to animals. Unless they can digest bad clothing into usefull fuel for the rest of us.

I suggest cat-bus. It is of a mystical nature and must run on a much greener source of energy with no waste.

catbusuw5.jpg

catbusvd7.jpg

catbusdw3.jpg

LbutBhkrrZk

wtf will you do with giant-sized mutate hamster shits? What about feeding them?

This ain't green at all, nor will it be kind to animals. Unless they can digest bad clothing into usefull fuel for the rest of us.

I suggest cat-bus. It is of a mystical nature and must run on a much greener source of energy with no waste.

i will hire people to clean them, then ship the turdiues to SF.

no it is definitely not animal friendly, but FUCKING AMAZING <33333333

cat bus would be nice. now get me one for my birthday. thanks:)

Whenever I get into a cab in Seattle the driver starts talking to me in Ethiopian (they are predominantly Ethio). Im of course not Ethiopian and I dont think I look at all Ethiopian. I take it as a compliment but still its confusing.

This past saturday I just finished watching all three season of Arrested Development, and man have i been bummed out. The show is fantastic, the writing, the acting, the guest stars, and the narration from Ron Howard. It could have been the best comedy of all time. I just keep thinking what the fuck was fox thinking cancelling the show. I know I'm a little late to the AD party but man, I love that show.

Best. Show. Ever. Period.

Best. Show. Ever. Period.

sadly i would say its cancellation is due to the fact that too many americans are too stupid to understand the brand of comedy "arrested development" brought to the table, and as a result money hungry networks in this case, fox, decided to bend to the will of the dollar and folded.

i was hoping it'd find its way to cable or a resurrection a la family guy.

guess not.