Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

sufu's people talk ridiculous amount of trash online, I wonder if they act like that in real which is highly doubtable.

Fuck you, your mother, your daddy, and your bald heady granny.

WRONG, ASS

You are a faggot you don't count in that statement.

WRONG, ASS

Fuck you, your mother, your daddy, and your bald heady granny.

OOOOo you are one intimidating cunt damn. i am shook.

i am thinking about food...

i have been thinking about how much i want an avocado...it has taken me a while to find this avocado...and during the wait i thought it may be nicer if i was to have guacamole....avocado would have been nice but guacamole would be perfect

so i find this avocado...it is perfectly soft...ripe ready for the eating...but in the wait my original plan has changed... i have my heart set on guacamole...

i start searching for lemons...this could be a long search...although lemons are not as rare as avocados...it can be hard to find the right one...with the perfect amount of juice...

if i ate the avocado now...it would be ripe...creamy...beautiful...

i know that i will find a lemon at some point...but...if i hold off on eating the avocado...it could go bad..and then i will have to pick around the brown bits if i still want to eat it at all...

the lemon will be useful...when i find it...there are any number of things that can be done with a lemon...in fact it would help keep the avocado...

guacamole is amazing...just watch that wanting it doesn't make you think so much about lemons that you let the avocado spoil...

i have been thinking about how much i want an avocado...it has taken me a while to find this avocado...and during the wait i thought it may be nicer if i was to have guacamole....avocado would have been nice but guacamole would be perfect

so i find this avocado...it is perfectly soft...ripe ready for the eating...but in the wait my original plan has changed... i have my heart set on guacamole...

i start searching for lemons...this could be a long search...although lemons are not as rare as avocados...it can be hard to find the right one...with the perfect amount of juice...

i know that i will find a lemon at some point...but...if i hold off on eating the avocado...it could go bad..and then i will have to pick around the brown bits if i still want to eat it at all...

the lemon will be useful...when i find it...there are any number of things that can be done with a lemon...in fact it would help keep the avocado...

guacamole is amazing...just watch that wanting it doesn't make you think so much about lemons that you let the avocado spoil...

What's this business about lemons? It's all about the limes and a touch of garlic and cilantro in guacamole, hap... condiment synergy....

Gd1yKhTpGdY