Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

is it me or are all female hairstylists super hot?

what about make up artists?? they ALL wear super low tops to give you something to look at while they make your face, last weekend i had girl with small boobies with swallows on them.. my fav is one with huge milky white melons, worst was an old one with huge wrinkly orbs

maybe it's because i'm in montreal where every girl is super hot even the ugleeeeeeee ones.

what about make up artists?? they ALL wear super low tops to give you something to look at while they make your face, last weekend i had girl with small boobies with swallows on them.. my fav is one with huge milky white melons, worst was an old one with huge wrinkly orbs

can't say i've ever had my makeup done. now i know what i'm missing. >:

small boobies with swallows sounds great though (0).

I don't think I've ever had a cute make up artist. Only gay japanese men who all talked about how they get work in nyc and middle aged women :(

...and I never get my hair cut, so I loose there too.

oh, thought you were saying smart > looks

smart is overrated....i think personality and character trump smarts

does your smarts not inform your personality and character?.. otherwise you are just knowing stuff without applying it

when it comes to men smart > looks in my opinion,, even for a one nighter

does your smarts not inform your personality and character?..

it does to an extent but not entirely. i would prefer someone funny and very loyal, who wasn't super smart for example, over someone very smart but lacking the other qualities. if i had to choose.

a combo of all three would be ideal of course....

but all of these are overshadowed by great gazongas

it does to an extent but not entirely. i would prefer someone funny and very loyal, who wasn't super smart for example, over someone very smart but lacking the other qualities. if i had to choose.

a combo of all three would be ideal of course....

but all of these are overshadowed by great gazongas

me too, but trade in the gazongas for a back and ride or die

I need a new phone. Lost my shit one today.

My iPod's broken, too. Should I kopp an iPhone? I dun wanna cancel my current plan, tho. Ah well.

This happened to me last week. I would have gotten the iphone and give/sell my account but I'm waiting for them to make it a bit smaller and offer different colors.

What was your old phone? Insurance?