Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

You want massage and baked goods?

The way one of my more, ummm, colourful clients explained it to me earlier tonight, technically, all existence disappears and reappears 7 times every second and it's quite possible to bend your experience to disappear and reappear wherever you want to within your own perception of it.

*cocks eyebrow strokes chin*

god i feel sick right now. my head hurts, my eyes hurt, im coughing, shit i even went to bed before 9 last night. i hate how im always teh last one to get everyone elses germs, i thought this sickness was just gonna pass me cause it had hit the people around me and not me.

What does a hamburger from Jollibee taste like?
Shit.

But really:

So shit covered in honey.

Theyre ok.

The sauce is jus way too fuckin sweet... Sweeter then Sweet N Sour sauce... AND I LUVS ME SUM SWEETENSARSACE! I LAVET!

But...

Put some CATSUP on that bish...

Mmmm...

Fitty cents a burjer?! LYK HELLER?!

somone used the word "like" in an official document at my office today. for context:

"he's been there for like, 6 years"

wow. amazing. this is someone who has authority over me and makes like, 20 thousand more than i do.

somone used the word "like" in an official document at my office today. for context:

"he's been there for like, 6 years"

wow. amazing. this is someone who has authority over me and makes like, 20 thousand more than i do.

that is depressing beyond words.

you should like, slap a bitch.

How do I get the girl to let me use my mouth on her unmentionables namely the hind parts.

yesss...I intend to have a go at rimming next time I'm with a lady. In my experience birds don't mind a finger up the a hole, even if you don't ask first, so I fail to see why a bit of tounge should go down badly. Perhaps you could do it in the shower, or failing that it'd be an easy transition from doggystyle to tounging her anal ring.

In people's experience, how often do you get a brown surprise due to poor hygiene?