Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was gonna ask this in culture but this thread gets more views.

is 'a clockwork orange' considered a dark comedy?

i remember it being kinda messed up and i remember laughing a bit, but i also know that my brain in kinda screwed up so it might just be me.

many british things from the 70s are overrated :/

This better not be a spawn of that music thread.

Um, I wish there was a ratio report in the my supertalk menu that showed how much posrep you gave vs neg.

I like to think I'm like, 6:1, but lately I've been all red.

For a photo op today, some cunt forced me to don a neon-colored tee covered in the perpetual shame of COMIC SANS font; the writhing emotional agony bestowed by this soul-sucking symbiote parallels the epiphanic aesthetic gestations of Stephen Dedalus.

Unlike Joyce's Dedalus, I can't escape my alienating society. No! I'm immortalized in that horrible image, an Uncle Vijay, subordinate to the corny, creativity-castrated ghostfaces.

these are not mutually exclusive options

yeahhh ... but given the mind boggling premise presented by anyone waiting two months to sign up just so they can ask how to wash a pair of levi's or how to size down on APC presents when the answers are clearly in plain unlocked view, I guess I'm tempted to swing for the latter.

the thing about the new'bs is that they are making me waste my rep, there are a few people that i was gonna pos rep, that i cant cause i spent some neg rep on some idiocy

so i was just sitting on the throne, doin my thing and minding my own business, when i was met with an almighty splash that hit me square in the face, right between my eyes.

it was such an accurate shot that i had to laugh.

good thing my shitter is clean.

hypebeast - a kid that collect clothing, shoes, and accessories for the sole purpose of impressing others. Although the individual may not have a dime to their name they like to front like they are making far more then everybody else. Equipped with mommies credit card the Hype Beast will try his hardest to make sure he has every pair of Nike’s he saw Jay-Z wearing on 106 & Park. (urbandictionary)

Habitat: Supreme Lines, Internet

Predators: Angry parents, Poor people that steal their J's

Subspecies: niketalker, superbeast, hypebeasts with tiffanys (these ones have special powers)

see also: gothbeast, frutebeast, workbeast, etc

Not much of a random thought... But random event...

Walking to the groccery store... I hear a meowing... I didnt want no cat jumping on me from a tree, so Im looking around. I see nothing but hear the meowing. I see plastic bags nailed to a tree... I look and hear... and theres a kitten in one of them bags...

Like, WTF mate...

Fin_