its like im so fucked i dont care about it

i just spent the last hour reading this girls blog

http://collegecallgirl.blogspot.com/

wheee all nighters

i think im fucked for this class

ended up not turning in the paper

doing it now for points off the final grade

i have no idea where im going with this paper

Tonight a friend of mine told me about this lamp that works as an alarmclock in the morning and wakes you up with light instead of an annoying intruding alarm.

The light is supposed to have some reaction on your brains wich makes you wake up.

Now I want one.

I have trouble getting up in the morning, partly because I have such intense dreams that i really don't want to wake up (suck on that psychiologists) and partly because I almost always go to bed late...

thats kinda cool, i have my alarm set to some song that came with my cell phone. when i first heard it i though wow this is very calm and soothing i wouldnt mind waking up to it, now after like a month of this music i cannot fuckin stand it any more.

I think it would be cool if we had an area of SUFU called SuperClassroom where members who are "experts" on certain topics can post regular videos of lessons pertaining to their individual areas of expertise. Then the thread can have people respond and ask questions based on the material expressed. It can almost be about anything whether your interests lie in denim looming, fashion design, pattern grading, or things like economics, or mergers&acquisitions. I feel like we have such an interesting community with such varied interesting it could become something pretty fascinating.

I don't know if that guy was messing with me the last time he told me to walk through the sensor thing.

The first time I walked through this other guy was right next to me when it beeped. I was going in (its a library btw) so I don't know why he stopped me and made me walk back out. When I walked back out he told me to go through one more time. Just as I was walking in this other person walked through the sensor thing at the same time but it didn't beep this time and he told me that I have to go through one more time because someone else walked in at the same time as me? :confused:

Ass. :mad:

I am really really really sick of people arguing about how to fix the steroids problem in baseball, as though it's some kind of quantum mechanics problem that we need a team of the top physicists in the world to solve. it's going to take 2 things: random drug tests, and the balls to stand up to the players union.

same shit goes for hockey in violence. oh, you stomped on someone with your skate? you deliberately dive elbows first into people's heads? great, you no longer play hockey. fuck.

I don't know if that guy was messing with me the last time he told me to walk through the sensor thing.

The first time I walked through this other guy was right next to me when it beeped. I was going in (its a library btw) so I don't know why he stopped me and made me walk back out. When I walked back out he told me to go through one more time. Just as I was walking in this other person walked through the sensor thing at the same time but it didn't beep this time and he told me that I have to go through one more time because someone else walked in at the same time as me? :confused:

Ass. :mad:

the other guy may have had a cloak of sensor blocking, and you were shielded by it

p.s. turning a blind eye to steroids and lax rules against hockey violence are not problems, naive boy.....they are the solutions. designed to give the masses what they want to see. eyes = $$$

So I was bored and decided to browse through random old email accounts, one of which just happened to be an old frozen PayPal account.

It was frozen in late 05' with $217.32 in it, never thought it was going to get resolved, so I just completely forgot about the account and left that and the email address alone.

So, I see an email from PayPal dated 05/17/07... I open it, read it... Says my account is still limited, but my funds are available for withdrawal. I login to the account, click withdraw, and sure enough, it was true! I got my muneyz back. So shit, I could've withdrew these funds almost a year ago.

So I was bored and decided to browse through random old email accounts, one of which just happened to be an old frozen PayPal account.

It was frozen in late 05' with $217.32 in it, never thought it was going to get resolved, so I just completely forgot about the account and left that and the email address alone.

So, I see an email from PayPal dated 05/17/07... I open it, read it... Says my account is still limited, but my funds are available for withdrawal. I login to the account, click withdraw, and sure enough, it was true! I got my muneyz back. So shit, I could've withdrew these funds almost a year ago.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=44061

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=33502