Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I'm extremely pissed that the company I'm with is moving to Huntington Beach in a few months.

Going to be a 25 mile commute, compared to the 6 mile commute I have now.

I should tell them to build showers in the new building so I can surf before work, and then shower at the office.

oh right. i guess i mistakenly remembered--idiot that i am--that you had a tantrum/conniption/meltdown the last time, leading to your own temp-banning.

which brings up the question, why no outpouring of love/support for pettibon/superchief now? isn't that a bit......inconsistent?

ive used all my rep for the day.

on a different note someone IMed me asking if they can buy (offer wasnt much) my ISS username off me because they thought it was cool that ive had an account opened so long...

when i explained to him that the account deals with my repuation as a legit seller/buyer and that a positive reputation cant be bought he didnt understand.

who offers to buy a username? then again maybe im crazy for not taking the offer, but something about the whole conversation just didnt seem right

im done.

on a different note someone IMed me asking if they can buy (offer wasnt much) my ISS username off me because they thought it was cool that ive had an account opened so long...

when i explained to him that the account deals with my repuation as a legit seller/buyer and that a positive reputation cant be bought he didnt understand.

who offers to buy a username? then again maybe im crazy for not taking the offer, but something about the whole conversation just didnt seem right

im done.

I tried selling my username a while back when I stopped doing the proxy. I still think it would have been a good business move for someone... connects are worth.

im done.

Maybe he wanted to use your reputation to scam people?