THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Samurai s0500xx or Warehouse contest jeans?

hmmmm thats a tough decision. Get both!

No seriously, the contest jeans are a once only chance. You can always get the sammies later..... and do because they are seriously nice.

Hi all, first poster here, go easy on me :-) .......

Basically im after a nice pair of selvedge jeans that i can wear for at least a year that will fade really nicely with time.

Over the past 6 months i have been wearing some nudie slim jim drys and the results im getting back are pretty crap to be honest, hardly any wear on them what so ever and ive worn them for atleast 180 days solid without a wash.

So can you please help me out and forward me to some jeans, at the moment im looking into some APC NS..Anygood??? The thing is my budget is only around £100 - $200

I want straight cut jeans basically, NOT SKINNY as im a 34 waist so will look way to weird on me..

Sorry for rambling but i just wanted to explain my situation as best as possible.

Any reply will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Zoom

three words for you zoom: warehouse contest jeans

These are going to be the best jeans in that price range.

Check the thread and pre-order at BiG

Thanks for the reply fre$co, appreciate it...

I considered that option but i dont really want to have to wait 2 months for them to arrive!

Anyone else got anything in mind?

hmmmm thats a tough decision. Get both!

No seriously, the contest jeans are a once only chance. You can always get the sammies later..... and do because they are seriously nice.

The decision would be so much easier if I didn't have to wait 2~3 months for the Warehouses..

Argh! I want some jeans now goddammit!!!

Decisions, decisions... At least there's an upside, I don't think I can make a bad choice going either way.:D

Links to where i can buy these online would be appreciated.:)

what size do you need i can sell them to you

$217 USD, plus $15 shipping to UK.

PM me with any questions you might have such as sizing with shrinking and measurements I will be able to help you out with all of that.

so pretty much i hate superfuture. i don't think i've ever drooled over jeans before.

anyways. to the point. i'm in korea for the summer working at a lab and i would like a nice pair of jeans that would last through a long and harsh winter in the northeastern part of the us. i really like somets. i really like the contrast stitching on their denim, but i feel like samurais or sugarcanes would last longer. -_- somebody help me. help me with models too. -_-;;. thanks in advance.

Which one would you get and WHY?

I'd get the Nando x Nando for a few reasons, most of which are probably too personal for you to care :P

1. 45rpm did it first

2. 45rpm inseam is longer (though this may not matter to you)

3. I know the sorahiko fits me, I don't know how the XX-007 fits me.

4. I kinda feel like I've been there done that with slubby jeans. That and I love the denim on my sorahikos.

PBJ definitely has a win when it comes to price though. Its also worth noting that the PBJ XX-007 is a limited run, so if that kinda thing turns you on then you may want to jump on it. At least, I think they were only made in limited quantities.

I'd get the Nando x Nando for a few reasons, most of which are probably too personal for you to care :P

1. 45rpm did it first

2. 45rpm inseam is longer (though this may not matter to you)

3. I know the sorahiko fits me, I don't know how the XX-007 fits me.

4. I kinda feel like I've been there done that with slubby jeans. That and I love the denim on my sorahikos.

PBJ definitely has a win when it comes to price though. Its also worth noting that the PBJ XX-007 is a limited run, so if that kinda thing turns you on then you may want to jump on it. At least, I think they were only made in limited quantities.

PG2G - thanks man. Helpful as always! I actually like the shorter inseam on the PBJs since I'm kinda short.

One more question, which is a slimmer cut? The 45rpm site doesn't list measurements for the thigh, knee, or leg opening like BiG does for the PBJ.

Thanks!

I only have experience with the suminando, but its definitely pretty large in the lower leg. I hear the nando x nando is cut a bit slimmer than the normal sorahikos. I've never tried on the XX-005/007 so I cant really say how they fit.